PDA

View Full Version : michael.brewer1234's garage

michael.brewer1234
03-14-2011, 03:32 PM
Well i thought i would go ahead and start my garage. I havent done much but i have installed a K&N cold air intake and the superchip flashpaq. other than that just a cb but my list is huge! I just ordered the 4" superlift and plan to have that on as soon as possible.

Sal-XK
03-14-2011, 03:57 PM
Nice looking XK bro, I like the color as well.

michael.brewer1234
03-14-2011, 04:03 PM
a few more....

NeilSmith
03-14-2011, 04:23 PM
Sal, that is a nice looking color, isn't it ? Michael, your c.b. is about the same size as Sal's and mine. We have our's mounted in the cubby below the turn signal stalk. Looks like yours will fit there also. You just have to cut out the back and it will hold itself in there. I borrowed Sal's pic for ya.
https://theultimatejeep.com/notfound.png

michael.brewer1234
03-14-2011, 04:27 PM
where did you run the cords from the back? i like the way you did it alot but just wasnt sure how the wires were run.

Sal-XK
03-14-2011, 05:00 PM
I ran it down the driver side behind all the plastic. All the panels pretty much just pop off. Also the plastic kick panels pop right out and there is plenty of room down there for wires. In the rear you can just pull the cup holder out and get your arm in there and feed it down to the passenger door and continue the run under those plastic kick plates to the front

NeilSmith
03-14-2011, 06:06 PM
I have mine hooked to a 12v ( cigarette lighter ) plug. Below the steering column is a panel that pops down. I wrap up the wires and lay them in behind that panel , when Im ready to use the radio I just run the plug out and plug it in . The antennae coax is run down behind the kick panel and under carpet and is stored under seat. I have a magnetic mount, just pop it out the rear door and up on the roof.