PDA

View Full Version : How To Question.......

IamJEEP
03-29-2011, 08:38 AM
How can I automatically "subscribe to any thread that I have posted in without having to go to the advanced/suscribe/ect???? Is this possible?

Sal-XK
03-29-2011, 08:42 AM
It's in your edit options. Just hit notifications go to your in box and you will see a bunch of folders on the left then the options folder should have email and thread notifications in it. I'm on my phone so going off of memory don't kill me if I'm wrong

IamJEEP
03-29-2011, 09:02 AM
Those steps took me to all the threads im subscribed to. But, I did find it under "my account/general settings". Thanks for pointing me in the general direction, tho.

I'm sure my Explorer comment didn't help me at all! Lol!

LWM
03-29-2011, 09:50 AM
As you find threads you want to subscribe too all you need to do is click the "thread tools" dropdown button and then select subscribe.

IamJEEP
03-29-2011, 10:25 AM
Yep, I got that part down. I was looking for a way to "automatically" subscribe to the thread I had posted on. Found it, thanks.

Sal-XK
03-29-2011, 12:11 PM
Ok go to general settings and scroll down to the messaging and notification section I pasted below and that's were the option is to subscribe to every thread you reply in

Messaging & Notification

Receive Email from Administrators
Receive Email from Other Members
Receive Friendship Request Email
From time to time, the administrators and/or other members may want to send you email notifications or messages. If you do not want to receive email from certain people then you may disable the options here
Default Thread Subscription Mode: Drop down box is here
When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.

Sal-XK
03-29-2011, 12:13 PM
FYI click setting in upper right hand corner of the page then general settings should be on your left in the new page