PDA

View Full Version : Sal-XK face book page

Sal-XK
05-06-2011, 06:28 PM
YouTube is pissing me off. I have 200k views total on all my videos and they said I don't have a big enough following for full share add program. They basically choose which of my videos have adds for me and take most of my profits :( So I'm trying to draw more attention to my page thus also drawing attention to the forum as well. So if you will like my new face book page :) Sal-XK (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sal-XK/160438257353266?sk=wall) thanks. The page is linked to my YouTube site obviously and I will up load tons of photos as I always do. The Xk-forum is and always will be the home for my Jeep and will get every mod, picture and video I do before any other site I'm on. I just need to reach non XK people as well for my videos. Who knows hopefully grab some new XK-forum members along the way. :) Oh, please AKA your forum name so we all know who you are.

Jon I didn't think this post violated any of the rules but if it did just delete it thanks bro. Is that a weird statement coming from a moderator? LMAO

Sal-XK
05-06-2011, 08:31 PM
I can't like the xk-forum face book from my page weird but I tried. It won't let me even view unless I sign in under my regular account.

LWM
05-06-2011, 10:31 PM
Jon I didn't think this post violated any of the rules but if it did just delete it thanks bro. Is that a weird statement coming from a moderator? LMAO

No violation here. :)

I can't like the xk-forum face book from my page weird but I tried. It won't let me even view unless I sign in under my regular account.

XK-Forum is getting a software upgrade this weekend to fix some small programming errors, maybe this will take care of your issue.

Sal-XK
05-06-2011, 10:53 PM
No violation here. :)

Cool!

XK-Forum is getting a software upgrade this weekend to fix some small programming errors, maybe this will take care of your issue.

I thinks its a face book thing. You might have the privacy setting set to blocking pages from liking but allowing private profiles to do so. Not sure but I'll look into it some more.

cico7
05-07-2011, 04:47 AM
I "liked" it.

LWM
05-07-2011, 09:53 AM
I "liked" it.

Me too!

Sal-XK
05-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Me too!

I don't see your name did you like the page or just one of the links?

LWM
05-07-2011, 06:57 PM
I don't see your name did you like the page or just one of the links?

I thought I did but it must have been a link, Got it this time.

Sal-XK
05-07-2011, 08:09 PM
Yup got you now bro!

IamJEEP
05-08-2011, 04:33 PM
Me three.

Sal-XK
05-08-2011, 05:24 PM
I want to thank everyone for there support man you guys rock. I've picked up some non XK owners so the plan is working. And no Caleb not the plan to take over the world thats next month LMAO