PDA

View Full Version : How to change you avatar, profile picture or signature!

LWM
06-16-2010, 03:19 PM
Many people like to personalize their posts or profile with their own custom avatar or photo. This forum allows you to have both an avatar and a photo (you can see that my avatar in the forum is one phot and the photo in the blogs section is another).

If you want to change your avatar, profile picture or signature you can do so by selecting the "Forum Actions" button in the tool bar just below the section headings. Then simply select "edit profile" and then "edit avatar" or "edit profile picture" or "edit signature".

You will find many other custom features in there to play with as well.

Sal-XK
06-16-2010, 03:48 PM
No Avatar Specified
how do I specify an avatar I don't see and option to upload or link one.

LWM
06-16-2010, 03:58 PM
No Avatar Specified
how do I specify an avatar I don't see and option to upload or link one.

I updated the usergroup manager, now all members can sellect their own avatar, click the use custom avatar button and you should be able to sellect one from your files.

The paid level will have animated avatars like mine!

El Cid
06-19-2010, 06:10 PM
Groovy. I still miss being able to put a picture in my signature, though I confess those would clutter things up. Sometimes cleanliness counts.

LWM
09-04-2010, 02:23 AM
Found this site for motion avatars:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/825644/

Animated avatars are a benifet of paid membership!

LWM
09-05-2010, 01:14 AM
Groovy. I still miss being able to put a picture in my signature, though I confess those would clutter things up. Sometimes cleanliness counts.

Mike, Supporting Vendors, Lifetime & Premium Members can now add photos to their signatures.

Members also have the option to turn off signatures in their profile section if they do not want to continuely see the same signatures.

El Cid
09-05-2010, 09:02 AM
Keen!