PDA

View Full Version : Sal!!!!!!!..........lmcao!!!!

IamJEEP
06-11-2011, 01:51 PM
SAL!!!!!!!!!, CAN YOU PULL ME OUT, I'M STUCK!!******************************************* ************************************************** *******************************************

https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2011/06/UrbanCrawlin1-1.jpg

Sal-XK
06-11-2011, 02:14 PM
Hhahahha I'll be right there bro you know you don't have enough jeep for that stuff. I actually got stuck today all 4 tires off the ground got pulled out by a Ford.

IamJEEP
06-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Hhahahha I'll be right there bro you know you don't have enough jeep for that stuff. I actually got stuck today all 4 tires off the ground got pulled out by a Ford.

I would'nt of admitted that......Do you know how much harrasment you will be getting from this site now? Got any pics?

cico7
06-11-2011, 05:32 PM
That there's funny! Caleb you need to give Sal a tug!

Matt
06-11-2011, 07:16 PM
Sad part is... you know there's someone out there who saw you take this pic and seriously thought "lol look, that Commander owner thinks he's cool"... yet they have no idea of the inside joke!

Sal-XK
06-11-2011, 07:16 PM
Pics are on my face book page all I got is my phone on the beach. I got stuck fully loaded trying to pull someone out I think that ones ok. Once I got stuck that made three vehicles stuck with in 10' of each other. The guy stuck next to me had QD2 him and I got out pretty easy the girl that caused it all took some work. Both the other vehicles had there front bumpers ripped off. Neither had front hooks so we had to pull from the rear and there bumpers caught the sand and popped off oh well. Next time I help I'm unloading my jeep and airing down. Sitting at the camp fire now just chiilin :)

IamJEEP
06-11-2011, 08:05 PM
Sad part is... you know there's someone out there who saw you take this pic and seriously thought "lol look, that Commander owner thinks he's cool"... yet they have no idea of the inside joke!

Lol, yeah i got some weird looks. They were probably talking all kinds of crap like....."big deal, i can do that with my Ford Focus that i used to pull another red Commander up in NC".

IamJEEP
06-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Pics are on my face book page all I got is my phone on the beach. I got stuck fully loaded trying to pull someone out I think that ones ok. Once I got stuck that made three vehicles stuck with in 10' of each other. The guy stuck next to me had QD2 him and I got out pretty easy the girl that caused it all took some work. Both the other vehicles had there front bumpers ripped off. Neither had front hooks so we had to pull from the rear and there bumpers caught the sand and popped off oh well. Next time I help I'm unloading my jeep and airing down. Sitting at the camp fire now just chiilin :)

Nice, way to teach them a lesson by rippin off so body parts! Lol....

Sal-XK
06-12-2011, 05:36 PM
Nice, way to teach them a lesson by rippin off so body parts! Lol....

Nothing we could do bro no one had front recovery hooks and pulling the backwards was the only option. The bottom of the front bumpers dug in the sand man and thats all she wrote. Or they could spent the $150 to have the wrecker come out and pull them out probably still ripping there bumpers off.