Hey guys... doing some searching tonight and I found the King Coilovers are available for XK's and WK's!!

Part number is 25001-163. They're designed for 2-3.5" of lift. Current price i've seen is $1400 for the set (about right for resi coilovers).

According to the King Catalog, they say that "custom lengths are available". I sent them an E-mail asking how much a 3.5-5" coilover would cost for our vehicles.... that would be ideal in conjunction with the 4" Superlift.

If that's drastically more, I bet the 2-3.5" coilover with a .5" spacer (totaling up to 4.5" lift) would work quite well.

Figured i'd get the word out there. Found the price at DezertDepot: http://www.dezertdepot.com/products/...ar=42-829-2007

Oh, and for anyone who thinks the price is steep... take a look at the JBA 2-4" coilovers. Save a grand with the King's... I'd use that $1000 savings to buy some JBA UCA's and 4xG Sliders

I'll let you guys know what King says when i get their E-mail back. I'm hoping that a 3.5-5" set is basically the same price (i'd think these are just about built to order...)