Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: King coilovers!!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Send them an E-mail man!

Hell, there's probably 4-5 guys on this site alone that would seriously consider a set. JBA is just way overpriced..... to the point where it's not even a question.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    OK we're back in business. I have some email traffic going on with another sales rep...

It is available we sell a couple sets a month it just clunks due to the factory unibody. It will give you 2.5-3in of lift. Standard and retails for 1500.45. We can make it to any length longer that you would like for 1700.45 (100 per shock for a custom shock is CHEAP!!!) and the rear is 834.75 and add the same cost for custom length shocks.
    I'm inquiring about the "clunking". I doubt the clunking is caused by the unibody... that just doesn't make sense (we'd all be clunking then). So we'll see where I get with that.

From there i'll see about what type of adjustment range we can get and determine if there's one that will work in conjunction with the superlift (challenge there will be the fully extended length would have to be pretty long or you'd limit down travel once the superlift is installed).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information