A funny story to tell you guys.
I had bought the lights from cico7 and he had sent them to the house. I had forgot to tell my wife that a package was coming for me since there was a delay with the pacjage being sent, and when it arrived I got a text saying a package for me had arrived and it had no return address on it. I said to open it, as long as youj don't hear it ticking (as a joke). Low and behold next min I get a call from my wife frantic saying that she opened it and all she saw was a bunch of red wires running to what looked like 2 black boxes with a clock also next to the wires & the boxes. She said that she was scared to open it anymore & that she felt that she she be calling the police for the bomb squad and that she did not want to go near it. I asked her was it ticking? She said no. Told her it was good & I will look at it when home; when I got home found it on the ground outside the garage away from the house partly open. I asked why like that, she stated that she was scared & just set it down right where she was standing when she opened it & saw the wires & did not want to go near it again until I got home. I thought it was funny as can be when I got home & saw the box & can understand why she thought what she did. The 2 black boxes were the lights I bought & the lens part was facing down & all you can see was the housing of the lights & coiled up red wires with the ends down next to the lights with a clock right on top. I had to open it completely open the package up & show her it was ok before she would go next to it.