Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: www.TheUltimateJeep.com

Administrator
    Blog Entries

www.TheUltimateJeep.com

Well after months of discussion and consideration I took the leap and purchased www.TheUltimateJeep.com and had it forwarded to XK-Forum.com

You can now give either address to your friends and it will direct them here!

I hope that this will be a more welcoming address for our WK friends.
    Last edited by Knappster; 08-04-2011 at 11:19 AM.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    hope so too
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    Awesome, we have had some WK guys signing up lately.......which is a great thing!
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Will the forum ever transfer completely to TheUltimateJeep.com or will it always be a phantom that immediately turns into xk-forum.com when you type it in?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    As an example, if i try to send someone a link to this site.... say, for instance, the article that is describing these changes and welcoming the WK community even more-so... it still says xk-forum.
    Example:
    http://www. xk-forum.com/content.php/130-XK-Forum.com-makes-some-changes

I've been on a few forums that have changed the domain and have had all of the threads/links/etc converted. Granted I didn't personally do the work, so i'm not sure what's involved. But I know it's possible. Might be something to consider before the site gets even bigger?? If this really does take off, I think it would be better having "TheUltimateJeep" as our true "home" domain. $.02

In any case, i think all of these changes are great and really excited to see this site grow! Thanks for putting this all together knapp!

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I can ask the guy who does my backroom stuff (way over my head) about making theultimatejeep.com the main domain. It does not matter to me since they both get you here but I do see what you mean about links.
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Crap! I just recieved my XK-Forum decals not too long ago.

LOL, I have to agree with Matt on this, tho.
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IamJEEP View Post
    Crap! I just recieved my XK-Forum decals not too long ago.
    I might consider sending lifetime members a new one as a thanks!

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    I might consider sending lifetime members a new one as a thanks!
    That would be very kind of you, sir. But i will be willing to pay for the new ones.

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IamJEEP View Post
    That would be very kind of you, sir. But i will be willing to pay for the new ones.
    Thanks! I am going to run them both.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information