Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sal-XK's XJ

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar
    I pmed a user over there and he said he registered. Should just be waiting to get approved.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Tymac's Avatar
    For every technical bit of info on the web, the guys at http://www.myunibody.com have done a great job of compiling it on one site.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymac View Post
    For every technical bit of info on the web, the guys at http://www.myunibody.com have done a great job of compiling it on one site.
    Thanks for the link I will check that out.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    It's been a couple of days now............So, what mods have you done?
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Well I've been busy and the little bit of time I have had I've been polishing.

To my friend AJ this is Windex

You spray it on windows and wipe it away once in a while LMFAO ahah I crack my self up. The water spots are so dense and bad I've been polishing the windows by hand which I have given up on. I will get the power polisher or I'll be doing this all year LOL So no time for mods still cleaning LOL

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Well I've been busy and the little bit of time I have had I've been polishing.

To my friend AJ this is Windex

You spray it on windows and wipe it away once in a while LMFAO ahah I crack my self up. The water spots are so dense and bad I've been polishing the windows by hand which I have given up on. I will get the power polisher or I'll be doing this all year LOL So no time for mods still cleaning LOL
    Bah! It's a trail rig, not a Mercedes! And stop it! You are washing away years of fun and thrills! At least put the Papertowel in a ziploc and mail it to me.

Bah! It's a trail rig, not a Mercedes! And stop it! You are washing away years of fun and thrills! At least put the Papertowel in a ziploc and mail it to me.
    LMAO I do need to atleast see the trails on good note I think I found the two spots it's leaking from and should easy fixes. It needs a new power steering resavoir and oil cap new valve cover gasket. That's what I found so far nothing serious easy enough done. I really like that you did the slip yoke eliminator mod on this man just stoked about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    LMAO I do need to atleast see the trails on good note I think I found the two spots it's leaking from and should easy fixes. It needs a new power steering resavoir and oil cap new valve cover gasket. That's what I found so far nothing serious easy enough done. I really like that you did the slip yoke eliminator mod on this man just stoked about that.
    If you tell me one more thing you like about the XJ, I will come down and hold my hand out for more money, lol.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    Lmcao..........if you dont wash the old crud off, it'll still be AJ's years of fun on the XJ. Time to put some fresh "Sal" crud on that bad boy, then dont wash it.

No offense, AJ.
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

But.... but can't he just layer some Sal crud on it???? And trust me - as soon as I start the ignition in a 5.2/5.9L ZJ - I will have entirely forget about her. But since were here..

Sal - I had a lot of 'firsts' in that Jeep, probably wanna go ahead and Lysol and 409 the rear cargo area, and the back of where those seats lay down... Ahh... good ole' highschool days.
    Last edited by AJeepZJ; 08-11-2011 at 03:14 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information