Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Defence Discussion

Yeah, when I start building my AR.... gonna go with Noveske. A friend of mine has one and it cycles soooo smoothly. Says its easily one of the best rifles at competitions.

Oh, and the robot apocalypse is a more likely story. Zombie's just have no true method of existing, biologically speaking. Not that they cant be created... but that they cant last without some form of a higher thought process and some method of slowing/stopping the natural decaying of a dead body.
    2010 Black WK, Tint and Only 1.5" spidertrax spacer so far waiting on the OME HD lift

http://www.DJ-CZ.co (just a hobby)

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    My ex girlfriend found my bow hunting skills VERY attractive.

Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Budasac View Post
    Just sayin'
    Maybe she got tired of him asking her to put an apple on the top of her head for practice? lol
    2010 Black WK, Tint and Only 1.5" spidertrax spacer so far waiting on the OME HD lift

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyZ View Post
    Yeah, when I start building my AR.... gonna go with Noveske. A friend of mine has one and it cycles soooo smoothly. Says its easily one of the best rifles at competitions.

Oh, and the robot apocalypse is a more likely story. Zombie's just have no true method of existing, biologically speaking. Not that they cant be created... but that they cant last without some form of a higher thought process and some method of slowing/stopping the natural decaying of a dead body.
    You're assuming the zombies are walking dead in the traditional sense. I think more realistically, it will be a viral infection causing increased aggression combined with a loss of the higher reasoning/logic functions of the brain.

Better go to Zombie Armory and stock up on your Tactical Bacon before the zombie apocolypse... http://www.zombiearmory.com/category...nsumables.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by brendon View Post
    You're assuming the zombies are walking dead in the traditional sense. I think more realistically, it will be a viral infection causing increased aggression combined with a loss of the higher reasoning/logic functions of the brain.

Better go to Zombie Armory and stock up on your Tactical Bacon before the zombie apocolypse... http://www.zombiearmory.com/category...nsumables.aspx
    Hmm, never thought of it that way.... But at least that is more feasible, and if the virus is transmitted through blood... then the biting could be the transfer.

Scary that they are really looking into it... (yes this is a real person, real company but they dont list this department)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	job-fails-working-hard-to-keep-you-safe-from-zombies.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	845

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    I am hosting a Zombie Defence Tactics webinar next month if you are interested.
    I will have guest speakers and instructors.
    Send me $135 at paypal to register for this event.

Quote Originally Posted by cico7 View Post
    I am hosting a Zombie Defence Tactics webinar next month if you are interested.
    I will have guest speakers and instructors.
    Send me $135 at paypal to register for this event.

Having consulted with my colleagues and based on the information gathered from the nigerian chambers of commerce and industry, i have the privilege to request for your assistance to transfer the sum of $135.00 (one hundred thirty five united states dollars) into your accounts. The above sum resulted from an over-invoiced contract, executed commissioned and paid for about five years (5) ago by a foreign contractor. This action was however intentional and since then the fund has been in a suspense account at the central bank of nigeria apex bank.

We are now ready to transfer the fund overseas and that is where you come in. It is important to inform you that as civil servants, we are forbidden to operate a foreign account; that is why we require your assistance. The total sum will be shared as follows: 70% for us, 25% for you and 5% for local and international expenses incident to the transfer.

The transfer is risk free on both sides. I am an accountant with the nigerian national petroleum corporation (nnpc). If you find this proposal acceptable, we shall require the following documents:

(a) your banker's name, telephone, account and fax numbers.

(b) your private telephone and fax numbers -- for confidentiality and easy communication.

(c) your letter-headed paper stamped and signed.

Alternatively we will furnish you with the text of what to type into your letter-headed paper, along with a breakdown explaining, comprehensively what we require of you. The business will take us thirty (30) working days to accomplish.

Please reply urgently.

Best regards

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    LOL
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    LMCAO!!!!!!!! (<-----oh boy, I think I might get cico in trouble again......)
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IamJEEP View Post
    LMCAO!!!!!!!! (<-----oh boy, I think I might get cico in trouble again......)
    Hey Look up LMCAO on Urban Dictionary and you will find it is published there over my name.
    My name is the one spelled cico7 and my entry is not related to the "Cracker" entry. Caleb (the "C")
    started this now all his CUBANISTIC friends can now feel more comfortable knowing thier collective
    ass' have been recognized.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information