Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
I purchased my XK brand new in 2007 and it now has over 125,000 miles. It runs strong but since the Commander is no longer in production and I love it so much I'd like to pick up a newer model Hemi Commander with a lot less miles. It almost happened a few months ago because my brother was going to buy my XK but that fell through because I couldnt find a Hemi fast enough and he needed a vehicle right away. He still plans on buying it this spring/summer so once winter is over i'll start looking for a Hemi. I'd like to find a 2010 if possible since thats the last year they were made. My XK is a few payments away from being paid off.

I see, Good Luck with the search! I'm going to be in the market for a 2nd vehicle in the next couple months as well. (Kind of a present to myself, lol) My better judgement says to get a car with some DECENT mpg... So I've been looking at the Ford Taurus SHO, and the Dodge Charger SRT8. I want to keep it in the 'family' and buy another Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge, because I have had no issues with my 'Chrysler' product. But Fords ECO boost engine pushing numbers that look like the Hemi is still something I'm having a hard time comprehending. The Ford looks pretty sexy, but the Charger looks like it has a short temper... I like that. Worst comes to worst, I'll say to hell with both of them save a TON of money and buy a Patriot, lol.