Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: AJeepZJ's WK Garage (The Atacama)

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    What are the toys???
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Echo echo echooooo

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    I haven't updated this in a while, but this WK is retired. The hi-lift jack, and some additional auxiliary lighting was the last thing I got for it. They are small lights same size as the lights I have for the side. In any case, I plan to mount them below the side-view mirrors and they'll be angled back and down slightly to illuminate the side of the vehicle, and reveal the rock sliders at night before you step into the vehicle. People and co-workers who were unfamiliar with my vehicle hit their shin on the sliders at night (and I know it hurts). The lights will cut on with the the headlights when the vehicle is remote unlocked, and will turn on with all interior lights when turned on via the multifunction switch. I also have a switch to manually turn them on and will probably get this done when a buddy of mine has some free time.

But outside of the small light project, this WK is complete.
    Last edited by AJeepZJ; 07-28-2012 at 07:11 AM.

Dude you scared me when you said it was "retired"....

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Dude you scared me when you said it was "retired"....
    Same here!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lol, not my intention to scare, lol. But my WK project is complete.

that's a MUCH better way to state it!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Not sure if I missed it in your thread but where did ya get your lights for the bumper? I want to do this mod very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Core XK View Post
    Not sure if I missed it in your thread but where did ya get your lights for the bumper? I want to do this mod very soon!
    Hey Core XK - Really slow in replying to this one, completely missed this post. Anyway, I bought these lights from an auto-parts store called O'Reily's... I hear it is a popular store. They are about 30-40 bucks a set (I can't remember exactly).
    So, after months of modification silence, The WK is going to get a little heavier and I've decided to make a couple purchases for the WK this evening - Neither are on my future mods or In-the-works list, but got them out of concern for security for my vehicle once I bring it on base in January. Now, it's not on-post that i'm concerned about, it's off-post I'm concerned about, lol. I purchased some Rocker LED lights and also the Steel Armadillo Secure Console. Looking forward to installing both of these, and putting them to work.

got my rock lights installed... it looks fantastic. They are wired into the cabin lights.. so when I unlock via remote, open the door, or turn them on manually via the Multi-function switch - they come on.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lights.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	1732Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	1733
    Last edited by AJeepZJ; 12-28-2012 at 06:29 AM.

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread Information