View Poll Results: Which products will you miss the most?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rock rails

6 42.86%
  • Belly guard

5 35.71%
  • Front skid

6 42.86%
  • Rear Guard

4 28.57%
  • Matrix

1 7.14%
  • Antenna Mount

1 7.14%
  • Rear Sliders

4 28.57%
  • TC Skid they never made

4 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: What 4xGuard products will you miss

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar

What 4xGuard products will you miss

What 4xguard products will you miss the most that you either didn't have time to purchase or you already own. It's multiple choice but don't pick them all it defeats the prupose.
    Last edited by Sal-XK; 08-10-2011 at 07:15 PM.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    I only voted on what I was not able to get in time. You can't really miss what you already have, I do understand what you were after as well.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty Ross's Avatar
    I really wish i could have gotten the front skid as it looks really good with the matrix setup. I decided to go with the belly guard and rock rails as those are necessities offroad. I really would have liked to see where the rear sliders could have ended up. In my opinion, it they could have been used as a base for rear bumper attachments and maybe even an attached ladder system.
    2008 3.7L QT-1 dark blue Jeep Commander // 3+" modified OME lift with 3/8" Rocky Road strut spacer // 4" rear SL springs // 265/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs (Load E) // 1.5" spidertraxx spacers // F-150 Monroe Load Levelers // 4xguard matrix, front guard, belly guard, and rock sliders // 130 watt KC Daylighters - 2 // Airflow snorkel // Thrush welded exhaust // Defender Roof Rack with side ladder // Hypertech Max Energy Programmer

Sad that they are closing shop. They really had good products and I liked their under armor the most!
    2010 Black WK, Tint and Only 1.5" spidertrax spacer so far waiting on the OME HD lift

http://www.DJ-CZ.co (just a hobby)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty El Cid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by psycho787 View Post
    I really would have liked to see where the rear sliders could have ended up. In my opinion, it they could have been used as a base for rear bumper attachments and maybe even an attached ladder system.
    There are several reasons we put some extra holes in the Sliders.
    Mike
    2006 5.7L Limited, Inferno Red, QDII, and all goodies. Modified Superlift 4" lift-kit, B.F.G. 285/70R17 A/Ts (1.25" spacers), Aries tail-light guards, AVS ventvisors, KC Hilites off-road lights, and from 4xGuard: Belly Guard, Front Guard 4, Matrix brush guard with Receiver and Grill Hoop, Rear Diff Guard, Rear Guard 2, Rear Sliders, and Side Guards.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Id say the belly guard, rock rails and front guard. They're 3 of the best and most useful items they made IMO. I'll probably take some dimensions so I can fab up a new belly guard since i'm sure I'll bend mine to hell wheeling next year.

Thread Information