Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Which NFL team do you throw your support behind?

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Bills are beating the steelers at the moment...lol Im sure it wont last long but still

I called that one! haha Bills suck...
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    STEELERS NATION ALL DAY!! Funny how so many hate on us and the only thing anyone ever says is how Roethlisberger "rapes" girls.. HHMMMM isnt this the same topic on Armstrong, innocent until proven guilty?? Both times charges were never filed criminally. He's a 2x Super Bowl Champ, 3x AFC Champ and top5 QB in the league. On top of this, we dont cheat, players arent getting arrested off the field and are contenders year in year out, so I guess some people are just HATERS!!! And for the Pigeon fans(Ravens), last year was your year, you won the division beat us twice and failed in the AFC Championship game. This year wont be your year, without Suggs and injuries hurting your older guys, just like us, it will be a tough year for the birds..
    Here we go STEELERS here we go!!! Chewing tobacco chewing tobacco spit spit spit if you aint a STEELER fan you aint s**t!!!
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Member Looking for Dirt
    So who was the only team that beat the "mighty green bay packers" last year? Oh ya, the Kansas City CHIEFS!!!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Well lets all remember what preseason is for. It's for trying new plays seeing how the defense or offense reacts to it. It's also about seeing players play to reinforce your decision to cut or to keep a player. Then its about seeing whats still needs last minuet adjustments before opening day and finally wining brings up the last thing on a coaches mind. When we beat Washington I didn't care we looked sharp everything seemed to be clicking but I said it's Washington it don't mean anything anyway there weak sorry Washington fans. Now I was looking forward to the giants game both teams would have there starters on for the first half now that we can measure some success against. Cutler threw like an blind old lady his front line was weak again opening up no holes to run threw whats so ever. At least they kept cutler protected except when Williams was playing he was the weak link last year and he's still the weak link.
    ALL very true points. Your defensive line is only as strong as it's weakest link.

Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    STEELERS NATION ALL DAY!! Funny how so many hate on us and the only thing anyone ever says is how Roethlisberger "rapes" girls.. HHMMMM isnt this the same topic on Armstrong, innocent until proven guilty?? Both times charges were never filed criminally. He's a 2x Super Bowl Champ, 3x AFC Champ and top5 QB in the league. On top of this, we dont cheat, players arent getting arrested off the field and are contenders year in year out, so I guess some people are just HATERS!!! And for the Pigeon fans(Ravens), last year was your year, you won the division beat us twice and failed in the AFC Championship game. This year wont be your year, without Suggs and injuries hurting your older guys, just like us, it will be a tough year for the birds..
    Here we go STEELERS here we go!!! Chewing tobacco chewing tobacco spit spit spit if you aint a STEELER fan you aint s**t!!!
    lol... Mighty defensive aren't we???? I don't hate them, haha. Hate's a strong word, But I do see some potential for that team this year. And when the defensive line isn't day dreaming, they can be a very physical and athletic team. I think they'll do ok this season. I just don't like them, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by xk2006 View Post
    So who was the only team that beat the "mighty green bay packers" last year? Oh ya, the Kansas City CHIEFS!!!
    Upsets happen. But, I'm sorry... The Chiefs are consistently mediocre, haha.
    Last edited by AJeepZJ; 08-26-2012 at 08:48 AM.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1322701-1293817042537.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	1533
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I dont like the Steelers at all. Its nothing personal really, theyre just not from the South.
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    I don't hate any team truly its just how it is you talk crap about every team and you defend your team against everyone else. It's all how the game is played

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Im defensive of my team cause I am as hardcore as they come.. However Im also realistic about my team and dont understand why they get so much hate. I dont think we are the best team on paper but I do think we have the potential to be contenders. I guess I dont understand why people hate the STEELERS so much unless you are division rivals, they dont cheat or have controversy all the time, just a well rounded great team, as I believe the Gmen were last year, SanFran is and GB was when they beat us.
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    Im defensive of my team cause I am as hardcore as they come.. However Im also realistic about my team and dont understand why they get so much hate. I dont think we are the best team on paper but I do think we have the potential to be contenders. I guess I dont understand why people hate the STEELERS so much unless you are division rivals, they dont cheat or have controversy all the time, just a well rounded great team, as I believe the Gmen were last year, SanFran is and GB was when they beat us.
    I don't "hate" any team. My fiance and I get a lot of crap for rooting for the Giants in Philadelphia
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Core XK View Post
    I don't "hate" any team. My fiance and I get a lot of crap for rooting for the Giants in Philadelphia
    Aaaaahahahahahahaha! I see why too. Ya know... Eli may look Michael Phelps after a stroke, but at least he doesnt whine and complain about every injury and sack.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information