Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Which NFL team do you throw your support behind?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Bears - they'll do about the same as they did last year, so.... No! Lol
    Well obviously you don't know what your talking about The bears finished with about the same record as the Giants last year. Now keep in mind the for the last 4 games or so cutler and other key players were injured which cost us some wins for sure. Now fast forward to this year Marx and his system are fired!!!!!!!! we also picked up some real receivers for the first time in who knows how long proper size speed and talent. Plus we have are run game which should be ready for opening day so finally a balance of run and pass. Add that all up with not that hard of scheduled this year and common sense tells me we should finish much better then last year. Not saying were winning the super bowl but we should make a play for our division for sure this year it's ours to loose at this point. So bite me bro LOL

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    LThey may have new better talent and management but that doesnt just manifest itself in one season. So, again I dont see them with a division win this year.

Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    LThey may have new better talent and management but that doesnt just manifest itself in one season. So, again I dont see them with a division win this year.
    It's not a hole rebuilt team or anything like that. It's fixes an additions and tweaks to what they already had. But only time will tell one of us later this year will be back here multi quoting and talking crap

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I will never say that my favorite team will not do well. You gotta believe, no matter what. Anybody can beat anybody on any given sunday. Look at Indy. Who woulda thought they would have been so bad ? Sometimes one player does make that much of a difference. The Patriots without Brady would be a mediocre team, at best. They would maybe be just over .500 just because they cheat.
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Senior Member Getting Dirty DetroitMarauder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Well obviously you don't know what your talking about The bears finished with about the same record as the Giants last year. Now keep in mind the for the last 4 games or so cutler and other key players were injured which cost us some wins for sure. Now fast forward to this year Marx and his system are fired!!!!!!!! we also picked up some real receivers for the first time in who knows how long proper size speed and talent. Plus we have are run game which should be ready for opening day so finally a balance of run and pass. Add that all up with not that hard of scheduled this year and common sense tells me we should finish much better then last year. Not saying were winning the super bowl but we should make a play for our division for sure this year it's ours to loose at this point. So bite me bro LOL
    Ugh. The Bears. The bane of my NFL fandom existence. I'm a Lions fan, always have been. They took a step ahead of the Bears lat season but I fear they didn't do as much in the offseason as Chicago did. A healthy Cuttler with the addition of Brandon Marshall and Michael Bush means a more potent offense. We got...Riley Reiff for the offensive line and a bunch of coming suspensions for weed and DUI. Still gonna be a fan, still gonna yell at the TV like a crazed lunatic but my expectations aren't as high as last year.
    2008 Jeep Commander 3.7L V6 4x4, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Bilstein Struts, Monroe Sensa-Trac Load Leveler Shocks, Rusty's Adjustable Track Bar, K&N CAI 63, Flowmaster Super 44 Offroad Muffler, Bull bar w/ driving lights.

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitMarauder View Post
    Ugh. The Bears. The bane of my NFL fandom existence.
    Should I mention, that Mike Ditka picked them to win the NFC on Thursday Night Countdown this week?
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilSmith View Post
    I will never say that my favorite team will not do well. You gotta believe, no matter what. Anybody can beat anybody on any given sunday. Look at Indy. Who woulda thought they would have been so bad ? Sometimes one player does make that much of a difference. The Patriots without Brady would be a mediocre team, at best. They would maybe be just over .500 just because they cheat.
    Only because when you play with a team for a certain amoumt of time, you decelop chemistry... Its no shocker thata patriot team without brady would suck.... Look at the colts for example, (pre-Luck)

Senior Member Getting Dirty DetroitMarauder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    Should I mention, that Mike Ditka picked them to win the NFC on Thursday Night Countdown this week?
    Not a surprise. He IS the Mr. Chicago. He still lives there and has a restaurant (pretty good one too. Met him there) That's kind of the "homer vote". No way they are going to beat GB.

Wait, he said NFC or NFC North??
    2008 Jeep Commander 3.7L V6 4x4, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Bilstein Struts, Monroe Sensa-Trac Load Leveler Shocks, Rusty's Adjustable Track Bar, K&N CAI 63, Flowmaster Super 44 Offroad Muffler, Bull bar w/ driving lights.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    IS there another one?

Bills are beating the steelers at the moment...lol Im sure it wont last long but still
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Well lets all remember what preseason is for. It's for trying new plays seeing how the defense or offense reacts to it. It's also about seeing players play to reinforce your decision to cut or to keep a player. Then its about seeing whats still needs last minuet adjustments before opening day and finally wining brings up the last thing on a coaches mind. When we beat Washington I didn't care we looked sharp everything seemed to be clicking but I said it's Washington it don't mean anything anyway there weak sorry Washington fans. Now I was looking forward to the giants game both teams would have there starters on for the first half now that we can measure some success against. Cutler threw like an blind old lady his front line was weak again opening up no holes to run threw whats so ever. At least they kept cutler protected except when Williams was playing he was the weak link last year and he's still the weak link.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information