Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Which NFL team do you throw your support behind?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    HAHAHa these are the losses I take very badly. We dominated the whole game but played unbelievably sloppy, turnovers penalties just horrible sloppy play. And these replacement refs missed alot fo calls, that heywerd-bey hit should have been 15yds and not to mention numerous other horrible calls for both sides.. This loss stings the most
    Agree it was a very sloppy game on both sides & yes that hit was crazy and should had been called. It was done right in front of the ref. What I thought was very funny as 99 % of the penalties in the game were made by the Steelers and not the Raiders.

I am hoping that the Raiders will get back in the game now since they lost the first 2 games, but time will tell.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    I dont know what the hell the STEELERS were doing, waaaay to many penalties. Every time we moved the ball it got brought back, every time we stopped your offense flag came in. Who has to me frustrated is big Ben, 400 yds and 4tds no picks for a loss?!!? Id be pissed if I were him. Tomlins a great coach he'll have them boys tightened up real quick.. Like I said this loss stings and probably stings worse for them
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    On a side note, the NFL better figure out this official situation. These games are getting waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of control. There is going to be a fight and someone is going to get hurt. They better have things figured out by Nov 11th STEELERS vs the hummingbirds, cause thats one rivalry that WILL have fights. On top of that the blown calls, calls that dont exist and slow pace is truly ruining the fun behind watching a game.
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    On a side note, the NFL better figure out this official situation. These games are getting waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of control. There is going to be a fight and someone is going to get hurt. They better have things figured out by Nov 11th STEELERS vs the hummingbirds, cause thats one rivalry that WILL have fights. On top of that the blown calls, calls that dont exist and slow pace is truly ruining the fun behind watching a game.

From my understanding the coach for the Pats went off on the replacement refs for many blown calls so we will see how long they will be there.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Cardinals 4 - 0
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    My Eagles won a close one last night! Yeah the Cards are no joke this year. Came outta nowhere!
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread Information