Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Win Free Passes to SEMA 2011

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Win Free Passes to SEMA 2011

The eagerly anticipated 2011 SEMA Show is being held from November 1-4, and the show is offering free passes to this year's show to the first 800 enthusiasts who fill in and submit an online after market survey.

SEMA will host a limited number of automotive enthusiast VIPs on Thursday November 3, 2011. The VIPs will participate in the short survey and then will be able to check out all that SEMA has to offer. Participants will get to see the best new products and hottest vehicles, the automotive aftermarket has to offer. The SEMA Show is not open to the general public, making these tickets even more exclusive.Check out more info on the free passes here!
    Last edited by Knappster; 08-11-2011 at 03:42 PM.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    As always I have submitted my application!
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    I filled one out as well. This is always in Vegas right?

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    Yea its in Vegas, my buddy is actually planning on going (in the business) and I was going to drive out to hand out with him. (He lives in FL and I'm in CA..) So it would be great if I could get a pass for myself

I filled one out because flights to Vegas are usually cheap enough and I can stay in the ghetto motel and save money there to.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I drive out, last year RMC & I shared a hotel room which I would be willing to do again this year if anyone is selected and desires to save a few bucks. I think we stayed in the flamingo for $60.00 a night and we stayed 2 nights.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Sounds good to me if I get selected sharing a room would be great because I would have to fly so I would need a ride to save on cab fare since you'll have a car.

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Im in!! ive always wanted to go to SEMA.
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Nothing yet.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information