Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: BEER

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I started drinking yuengling when I was 15.... I started drinking Miller in college lol
    You've got it all backwards! lol. I was looking more at large beer chains, There are a lot of Local and regional stuff that is good as well.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Oh I've got it spot on..

15 = drink what dad buys and keeps stock in fridge
    College = drink what you can afford and doesn't taste like crap

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Oh I've got it spot on..

15 = drink what dad buys and keeps stock in fridge
    College = drink what you can afford and it does not matter if it tastes like crap
    Fixed it for you, I think you got it mixed up somehow, lol
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Hell no man.... I never drank crap beer like natty. If the beer was crap I'd find another party!

Ohhh, well then nevermind. I drank a ton of crap beer, and still do. Natty, Busch Light, The Beast Ice, Natty Ice, Steel Reserve. **** I was always broke durring school, bar tabs drained the bank, lol
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar
    I didn't start drinking until 2 months before I turned 21.
    I was above the influence. Plus it is fun to watch stupid drunk friends when your sober.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by CmmdrDan View Post
    I didn't start drinking until 2 months before I turned 21.
    I was above the influence. Plus it is fun to watch stupid drunk friends when your sober.
    Kinda more fun to be the stupid drunk friend, lol. Which I'm glad I have now got most of that out of my system.

Matt, lol - You would have loved my party's. As you know.. success of a party is largely effected by the people. But of course, you must also know the people are largely effected by the beer. Consequently, the beer must NOT be anything less than exceptional.

The last party I ever held I was a graduating senior. I wanted it done right. I spent 350 dollars in beer, liquor, tequila, and whiskey.

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    Man I drank lots of Natty Ice in college, it was the cheapest beer when judging by alcohol content

Quote Originally Posted by hoaxci5 View Post
    Man I drank lots of Natty Ice in college, it was the cheapest beer when judging by alcohol content
    Same here! And parties were just as good IMHO without nice beer. Who knows though, it seemed all the girls drank Natty, Jungle juice, or Popov poured into Goose bottles (they never could tell the difference) so we were rock stars on a budget. Gotta admit, those were some fun times

blah... i just couldn't stand the taste of natty, beast, etc. When i drink beer its not for the sole purpose of getting plastered... i like to get a little buzz & chill out with my friends, play some drinking games/etc.

I found that the parties with the cheapest beer were usually the parties where everyone got plastered and were either passed out or throwing up all over the place by midnight. Whereas the parties with slightly "better" taste in beer would go aaaallllll night. You'd have the few bad apples getting sick and passing out, but for the most part everyone was buzzed to slightly drunk and would have a great time.

With all that said.... ive been drinking too much beer this summer and not exercising as much as im used to (barely riding my bike once a week).... soooo, i've turned to my #1 favorite non-beer drink

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information