Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: BEER

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar

Since the Jeep broke down today and I didn't get to play, I decided to drink some beer and brew some also.. making up a batch of "Winter Wonder Warmer"

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    ^^^ Oh man... that Mississippi Mud is dangerous!!!! My buddy and i kicked those back, then used the container to make our guiness/bass black&tans.

I had never seen it before, so between the name and bottle I had to pick it up

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    lmao that's EXACTLY why we got it!!

FYI, makes an awesome penny jar

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    WOW! Nice post, haha.

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar
    Im in need of a good beer. All I have is old. Dont wanna drink it. And according to A.j. I am not a beer snob, like him..

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Man I love me some Dead Guy Ale
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by CmmdrDan View Post
    Im in need of a good beer. All I have is old. Dont wanna drink it. And according to A.j. I am not a beer snob, like him..
    lol - You know I get each of these posts in an e-mail. And I miss nothing, lol. You know... Desiring only the best has it's downs ya know. For example..You sometimes wish you had the same excitement for cheap beer that you now have in excellent beer. You wish you could sometimes feel buzzed off a couple 5% beers. You've become so accustomed to great taste that you wish you could find the same satisfaction in anything. 'Good' parties become harder to find with elevated taste. You are so turned off by dull beer that you'd settle for water, milk, a fuzzy naval... really anything.

Having a desire for great taste does have it's downside... see!!! You have LESS options. But someone has to do it. Someone has to take one for the team.
    Last edited by AJeepZJ; 09-26-2011 at 08:24 AM.

I'm up in San Francisco for the weekend and came across this little gem.. It's like the Holy Grail of homebrewers and I finally found some..

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar

Exclamation

Life is too short for cheap beer. Sam Adams and Yeungling is as cheap as I'll go.
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread Information