Sal has been to my place once - It was one of the slowest days at my apartment. But if he had been here this week, it would be a different story. It didn't occur to me that this week is one of the most congested weeks of the year here because it's two weeks before classes start - so parents usually like to get there kids shipped out and settled in before classes. Anyway - I've been settled for a while now, and I'm ready to celebrate.

As a token to my comfort zone finally being reached, I have decided to host my usual summer pool and grill party - I didn't think it would happen this summer, but stuff changed and it's happening. And yes, North Carolinian's LOVE to grill. Anyway, my building is a large square adjacent to the Tar River with a hollowed out middle for a generous sized pool and courtyard. (It's very nice). My window over looks it. Anyway the problem is that parking is awful sucks - Have to walk up and down a pretty ballsy hill. And all the doors except for the front require a magnetic key, which is not convenient for me to use with a crap of stuff in my hand. To avoid this I decided to park in front at the reception and haul my groceries in... (where all the parents are). Can you IMAGINE the look we got as my buddies and I hauled 3 24 packs of Icehouse passed parents with there 18 y/o freshmen daughters and sons, lol - It was pretty funny to me. I'm sure they are going to bless their children before they leave today. I also hauled up an a$$ ton of steak, beef, dogs, Bacon and eggs.. No veggies this weekend ladies.

Anyway - Lets have a beer discussion.