Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: I crack my self up!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Oh I know it was in good humar bro no worries the whole thing was funny.

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    sal, you have so much happening, you should not be allowed to leave the yard.

Quote Originally Posted by cico7 View Post
    sal, you have so much happening, you should not be allowed to leave the yard.
    I haven't gone any where lately the furniture thing put me way behind.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    That is a big list bro, good luck in knocking it down quickly enough to start enjoying the XJ.
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by IamJEEP View Post
    That is a big list bro, good luck in knocking it down quickly enough to start enjoying the XJ.
    I might be home bound for a while was planning on at least hitting Uwharrie this weekend not sure if I'm going to make that either.

So I fill my favorite coffee cup go sit down on the furniture and it don't fit in the cup holders So I get another one put the coffee in that it don't fit either WTH ( what the heck) man. So what to do wife is already laughing at me telling me I better wash all those cups ya right. So I see an old cup the logo is faded its old I grab that one and go to the garage of course I peaked the wife's radar LOL. So she comes out and catches me with hammer in hand what are you doing? I reply well, making a custom coffee cup LMAO whack off come the handle she just called my crazy shook her head a lot and said Oh mY an awful lot every time she saw me with it. So now my son see's it and repeats custom coffee cup and gives me a high five LOL. Am I crazy? I bet most if not all of us here have done something similar to this. My wife would of went shopping for a cup that fits I think most women would of approached it this way. I think most of us men would of did what I did and just lopped of the handle and be done with it.
    Last edited by Sal-XK; 08-18-2011 at 04:45 AM.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    Lol, nothing a little hammer cant fix!
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    So I fill my favorite coffee cup go sit down on the furniture and it don't fit in the cup holders So I get another one put the coffee in that it don't fit either WTH ( what the heck) man. So what to do wife is already laughing at me telling me I better wash all those cups ya right. So I see an old cup the logo is faded its old I grab that one and go to the garage of course I peaked the wife's radar LOL. So she comes out and catches me with hammer in hand what are you doing? I reply well, making a custom coffee cup LMAO whack off come the handle she just called my crazy shook her head a lot and said Oh mY an awful lot every time she saw me with it. So now my son see's it and repeats custom coffee cup and gives me a high five LOL. Am I crazy? I bet most if not all of us here have done something similar to this. My wife would of went shopping for a cup that fits I think most women would of approached it this way. I think most of us men would of did what I did and just lopped of the handle and be done with it.

That little dude is AWESOME!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Nice
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    shoulda went to garage and got a sawzall and altered the sofa to accept your favorite mug.
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information