$2,700 obo
(pick up only Lincoln NE)

PM for contact

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9891.JPG 
Views:	125 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	828

Boat is great for fishing and is ready to go to the lake right now. Motors all work fine and the trailer pulls well. Trailer has brand new heavy leaf springs. Trailer lights all work. Trailer will need new tires in the next 1000 miles or so, or before a long distance fishing trip. Have used this boat on all types of water, including fishing trips to MN - It works great for that!

The 25 horse Evinrude outboard (1976) will get you across the lake, and the 50 Lb thrust Minn Kota Trolling motors will let you get in to the fish. Also when fishing alone, the 10 Lb trolling motor helps you fine tune your boat angle in the areas where the fish are without leaving the bow seat. The seats are in great shape.
I love this boat and would keep it but am upgrading to a larger fishing boat/ski boat and only need on boat. Its the only reason I am selling this boat.

If you are a serious buyer near Lincoln NE and want to take it for a spin, I would meet you at the lake near me. We may even have to fish a bit while we are out there!

Included items:
25 horse Evinrude motor (2cycl) with 6 gallon gas tank.
Minn Kota 50lb trolling motor (I purchased this new a few years ago)
Minn Koto 10lb trolling motor
BATTERY - Deep cycle: INTERSTATE (brand new July 2011)
Fish pole holders (rods NOT included)
removable seats
throw cushion
anchor
storage cover
Trailer
spare tire

MORE PHOTOS:
https://picasaweb.google.com/ped4599...eat=directlink