I have a Jeep Commander that's in great shape, only minor scratches. Looking for $15000 Or Best Offer. Small crack on passenger side of windshield, that hasn't gotten larger since I've had it the last few months. A/C is ice cold. Tires are in good condition, and still have good tread on them. This Jeep is all-time 4WD, as well as 4WD Low option, and it works well the little bit I have used it off road. Also has a good traction control that you can turn on and off. Has a TOW/HAUL button to use when towing, however I do not have a tow package on the vehicle. Has a parking assist sensor that beeps when you are reversing and get to close to an object, you can also turn this off if you want. Three row seating with A/C all the way in the back. No problems since I bought it, except for the old battery, so I just put a brand new battery in it at the Jeep dealership. I would prefer to sell it in the south eastern region, but we can try to figure something out for shipping if you are far enough away. Highway miles, Ice cold A/C, Looks & runs great, No accidents.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21174563606.302457323.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421(1).jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	831