Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
I would agree with Sal - And it really depends on what degree of a stickler you are when you say 'level'. I'd consider post OME lift hub center to fender F/R (22/21.5) to be fairly level. Although mine is probably closer to 22 now that all my crap is out. It would really depend on what you get, whether MD or HD.

As an FYI to better assist your coil selection
For 4.7L 4x4 XK Curb Weight: 4968 lb - weight distribution ratio (Front to Rear) 44/56 - Weight on the front axle: 2186 lb - on the rear axle: 2782 lb

The 4.7L V8 weighs approximately 437 lbs - and It doesn't weigh much less than a Hemi so this would generally apply to both. The Weight ratio difference for XK's F/R is even greater with the 3.7's. If you plan to get OME... And want to level it - I'd probably do the reverse of what WK's do and go MD front, HD rear - if you want to try to level it.

Hi,
Tanks for the OME spring & strut update. I will probably now for the first install the 1,5" level kit I already got.
Then next step, OME spring set with or without the 1,5" leveling kit. But like to know if I can install the OME springs with the 1,5" leveling kit?

Thx
Petter