Quote Originally Posted by EvilJager View Post
omg you shouldnt have posted that. matt going to tear you a new _________
I need a new _________ ... that's why I asked. Not going to get defensive here, but am needing more ground clearance, so if the revised SL is being sold, I may be getting one soon. Been getting the fam out on some trails and enticing more "extended" adventures in the future. So, forgive my ignorance as I am re-learning the off-road experience the Colorado way (been out of it for a while)... researching as I deem it necessary. An investment like this deems it necessary. Nuff sed on that.

What I've gathered is that the revised kit was in, or close to, the production stage available through 4xG and then 4xG sold out or was purchased? I just checked the site and it still lists the lift kit, but I didn't see anything about it being "revised". This revision must be privileged information to those who browse the forums, then? I will most likely call 4xG and discuss this when I order my lift, but in the mean time, I thought I'd find out what I can without bugging on a business man's ear over the phone... until I'm ready to buy, that is.