Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Holaday07 4.7 Garage

Senior Member Getting Dirty

Holaday07 4.7 Garage

Here is my Jeep, owned if for about 3 months, and couldn't wait any longer to start changing it.

Last edited by Sal-XK; 05-14-2011 at 09:02 PM.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Ok I can't figure out how to post my pictures, made an album on my page though. Hope to meet some Jeepers here in Missouri that like to wheel and have a good time
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Thats a nice looking XK bro I like the color

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Very nice, I too like that color.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    Hey St Louis, What are your mod plans?
    And welcome to the Wild Wild West.
    Last edited by cico7; 05-15-2011 at 05:13 AM.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    I've said it before and I'll say it again... if Jeep rolled the Commanders off the lots looking like this, they would have sold 10x as many! Awesome XK man... also love the color!

Hey thanks guys, I really liked the color too, don't see too many of them like that around here.

The 5% tint on the back was great for road trips with the kid, but it's tough backing out of tight places at night now.

Future mods are sliders and skid plates, to make sure I don't trash the body too fast, and a T.V./DVD for the kid. Wish list though is much longer, but since this is the old ladys Jeep it is a little more difficult to convince her.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    What do you drive? My XK used to be my wifes too... and I drove the GMC Sierra. Recently traded in the Sierra to eliminate the payment so I took over the XK!! hahaha

Your sig says "OEM Skid Plates", do you already have the upgraded metal skids? If so, the 4xGuard is really the last "major" skid for the underbody and isn't very expensive

I drive a Nissan Altima, there is no way I could afford my 1000 miles a week of driving for my job with the Jeep, I get about 29.4 mpg with the car compaired to 14.6 with the Jeep. All the skip plates are plastic, but at least they are there. The plan is to switch them all out to the metal ones, as time and money allow it.

Someday the Jeep will be mine, when the last payment is done, and she wants a new car. I still can't believe she let me do the mud tires.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information