Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Knappster's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilSmith View Post
    tent ?
    Ya going to go with an RTT thats my guess...

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Okay... Enough suspense!

First I removed my four OEM cross bars, I then installed the Rhino Rack legs for the Commander:

I then finished the construction on the Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray:

And with a little help from the wife and daughter we lifted it up top the Commander:

Last edited by Knappster; 03-26-2012 at 05:01 PM.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Administrator
    Blog Entries

FoxWing Installed

Tonight after work I assembled and installed the Rhino Rack FoxWing Awning:

And You do not need to remove anything from the rack in order to use the awning:

Last edited by Knappster; 03-26-2012 at 05:02 PM.
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

aawwww man that is sick bro. How much did that set you back? I expect a full right up on this by the way. I would rock the crap out of that at the beach man

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    aawwww man that is sick bro. How much did that set you back? I expect a full right up on this by the way. I would rock the crap out of that at the beach man
    Well it set me back about $1,600.00 but it is something I have been wanting to do for a long time. and another cool thing I just discovered is if I pull the 4 bolts holding the FoxWing on and remove that item I can actually get the Commander in the garage again.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Tymac's Avatar
    John, Christy said you have way to much time on your hands and apparently money too. See you in July.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymac View Post
    John, Christy said you have way to much time on your hands and apparently money too. See you in July.
    No money left but I look forward to seeing you guys in July!

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Do they sell accessories for that like mounts and stuff for lights axe jack?

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Do they sell accessories for that like mounts and stuff for lights axe jack?
    Yes, They have light kits, tire carrier kit, hi lift kit, shovel kit, ladder and a few others. I am going to figure a way to mount my Yakima Kayak Rack to it also.

http://www.rhinorack.com/AccSubCateg...sories_67.aspx

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Cool I'll throw that link up on the parts page

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information