Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your XK today!?

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    All of us aren't on FB. Is Facebook replacing the forum or something?
    I don't see FB replacing the forum at all. FB has it's uses but can never replace the forum. Were just setup perfectly for media and how to threads the only thing we can't do is chat instantly like you cab on FB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Getting Dirty DetroitMarauder's Avatar
    I belong to another forum, non-Jeep related, that looks just like this and it has a chat room. It may be as simple as activating it?
    2008 Jeep Commander 3.7L V6 4x4, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Bilstein Struts, Monroe Sensa-Trac Load Leveler Shocks, Rusty's Adjustable Track Bar, K&N CAI 63, Flowmaster Super 44 Offroad Muffler, Bull bar w/ driving lights.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    I don't see FB replacing the forum at all. FB has it's uses but can never replace the forum. Were just setup perfectly for media and how to threads the only thing we can't do is chat instantly like you cab on FB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Most forums do have a chat room feature. If you guys are interested in that I'm sure Jon could add that to his list for future updates (I know its a vbulletin feature)

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Made a mock-up bumper:

2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty criket's Avatar
    Looks good man. Can't wait to see it finished
    SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

Senior Member Getting Dirty DetroitMarauder's Avatar
    Installed the powerwire today. Didn't drive it yet though. Think I should disconnect the negative battery?
    2008 Jeep Commander 3.7L V6 4x4, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Bilstein Struts, Monroe Sensa-Trac Load Leveler Shocks, Rusty's Adjustable Track Bar, K&N CAI 63, Flowmaster Super 44 Offroad Muffler, Bull bar w/ driving lights.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Shouldn't need to for that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    My XK was involved in a little accident yesterday while parked in my driveway. My mom went to leave my house and backed right into it. I even reminded her when she was leaving that my Jeep was behind her car and be careful not to hit it as she was backing out. Well lets just say she put her car in reverse and backed right into it. She was parked in the middle of my driveway all the way up by the garage door. The Jeep was parked about 10-12 ft behind her and off the the left side of the driveway with more than enough room to get by on the right. The XK really didnt receive any damage, just a scuff on the front bumper. The rear end of her brand new leased Subaru Legacy is all messed up.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    My XK was involved in a little accident yesterday while parked in my driveway...The XK really didnt receive any damage, just a scuff on the front bumper. The rear end of her brand new leased Subaru Legacy is all messed up.
    Heh, heh, heh... ComMANder 1 - Lesbaru - 0
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread Information