Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your WK today!?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty valpacer's Avatar
    Replaced Front Driveshaft, and then booked it in to the stealership for all new front diff isolation bushes, apparently they are meant to have rubber in there??

Dave
    2007 WH Grand Cherokee CRD QDII - 3" Exhaust, GDE Flash Tune, CRDSTU Hybrid Lift & bash Plates, 4xGuard Rock Rails & Rear Sliders, Saguaro F&R Bars, Warn 9.5CTI-s, AEV Saverge Rims, 35" KM2's, Snorkel, Custom Rear Drawers, ARB Dual Compressor + On Board Air, BullyDog Monitor, Dual Optimas Front and Dual Rear Aux Batteries YouTube Vids

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar
    I need to do mine. I need to call and ask how much. Im sure they are no good. Were you able to see them from underneath?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty valpacer's Avatar
    Yeah with all the plates off you can see them. Little mirror Helps. Unfortunately only 1 i think is a bolt on, the others are press in, so its a diff out scenario.

Dave
    2007 WH Grand Cherokee CRD QDII - 3" Exhaust, GDE Flash Tune, CRDSTU Hybrid Lift & bash Plates, 4xGuard Rock Rails & Rear Sliders, Saguaro F&R Bars, Warn 9.5CTI-s, AEV Saverge Rims, 35" KM2's, Snorkel, Custom Rear Drawers, ARB Dual Compressor + On Board Air, BullyDog Monitor, Dual Optimas Front and Dual Rear Aux Batteries YouTube Vids

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    I need to do my diff bushings as well. From what I understand you can do them without pulling the diff out. Just removing the driveshaft and letting the diff hang. When I finally do it I'll report back.

In keeping with the thread: I threw a Rola Rack on today that I picked up used.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN4723.JPG 
Views:	185 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	950  

Last edited by Sal-XK; 09-29-2011 at 06:51 PM.

Senior Member Getting Dirty ItsMeKO3's Avatar
    Rack looks good. Where is your bull bar mounted? Tow hook mounts? I've been looking at different options for the front end. Just don't know how it would look on mine because its not lifted. I don't like it when the bar hangs way low.
    2005 WK - MY GARAGE

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Nice rack
    lol. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeKO3 View Post
    Rack looks good. Where is your bull bar mounted? Tow hook mounts? I've been looking at different options for the front end. Just don't know how it would look on mine because its not lifted. I don't like it when the bar hangs way low.
    No, it's not mounted to the tow hook points but, you can't have the bull bar and the tow hooks. And with the hardware that it came with it hung way low (slightly below the plastic air dam.) I had to cut most of the old mounting brackets off to get it where it is now. But as soon as I can get my hands on some .25" steel I plan on making a front receiver similar to the 4xGuard model with mounting points for the bull bar that will raise it up a little more and allow me to remove that little skid to expose a shackle in the receiver for recovery.

Senior Member Getting Dirty ItsMeKO3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Budasac View Post
    No, it's not mounted to the tow hook points but, you can't have the bull bar and the tow hooks. And with the hardware that it came with it hung way low (slightly below the plastic air dam.) I had to cut most of the old mounting brackets off to get it where it is now. But as soon as I can get my hands on some .25" steel I plan on making a front receiver similar to the 4xGuard model with mounting points for the bull bar that will raise it up a little more and allow me to remove that little skid to expose a shackle in the receiver for recovery.
    I gotcha. Thats what I really want is the Matrix base with the top hoop, but can't swing the $500 price tag right now.
    2005 WK - MY GARAGE

Senior Member Getting Dirty EvilJager's Avatar

Question

Reconnected my disconnects that have been off since .... not sure
    JBA
    4XG
    S4XC

Banned Looking for Dirt
    I haven't been able to say this in a while without my wife hitting me, but Nice Rack!!!

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information