Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
AJ has a habit of driving his jeep with loose bolts LMAO
HEY! I forgot, I thought the front was shaking a lot because it needed an allignment. not because the bolts were only hand-tightened

Quote Originally Posted by CmmdrDan View Post
Did I just read right? Rage roof rack member #4!
lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
Ya I guess he missed the threads where we talked about the rack. When I told him how much I paid for mine his jaw hit the floor.
For what I paid for one Yakima Roof rack, I could have purchased two Rage racks. And I'm seriously contemplating getting one for the WK as well.

And just an FYI - my WK still takes the cake when it comes to which one I enjoy driving more. I've driven the ZJ just about all week... Hopped in to my WK for the first time in days to get some groceries, Go figure.. the grocery getter? No she's not the Grocery getter, lol. But, she drove as smooth as butter... Makes the ZJ look like an amateur on the road. While the WK still remains a bit more outfitted than the ZJ, for now, they are both quickly falling into their niches well. I drive the WK as a DD, easy trails, sand and gravel, a cross-country venture vehicle and expedition type vehicle. And my ZJ, quickly becoming more rugged, and a heavy-duty machine, limitless power and torque to rock crawl and to aggressive wheeling.

I think the only things I'll be getting for the WK is just a larger cargo rack, and some additional recovery equipment (that both the ZJ and WK will share depending on which one I take). Fire extinguisher, on-board air, additional lighting, a front skid, and front tow points, hi-jack lift, shovel. Maybe a few interior goodies to make it a more comfortable trip.

The ZJ's list is much longer