Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A reason to go OME

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Its bugging me too much... so I ordered the JBA spacers for the time being.

I'll be keeping my eye out for someone selling some OME springs. When its time to replace my struts I'll do struts+springs... put that on my list of desired mods for the springs

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    My struts got replaced for free when I bought the Commander, its just tough to replace something that is still working good. I am soo happy every time I look at it, now that it sits level
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    lol i hear that! but my struts are going on 5 years... so it wouldn't be too bad replacing them since its not like they're brand new or anything.

I was outside this morning checking everything out. I just can't believe how much the front end came down. My only other problem is that the spacers still will only bring the front back up 1/2". It's too bad jager already sold those OME springs/shocks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information