Brand: BF Goodrich
Model: M/T KM2
Size: 265\70\17
Price: $200 ea. (approx)
Wheel used: Stock wheels
Lift: OME HD 2.25"

Road: Much more well behaved than most M/T tires. Quiet (Comparitively). They still make the 4x4 hum but it's very soft and no droning occurs in the cabin at all. More quiet than some Toyo street tires I used to have on my older Jetta. Grip is great and no major slipping occurs when taking sharp curves in the rain.

Snow: I've only used these on my dad's F250 in snow, never on my Commander. On his truck on a road with about 1" of snow on the surface no slipping occured with these tires. It's as if the snow didn't exist.

Sand: Great from what i can tell from last weekend on the Beach. Never dug itself in(but then again it's always 4wheel drive). Not sure how they would do on a rear wheel only vehicle.

Mud: Only limited use in mucky areas. Never extra thick mud. Always seems to make it out without too much fuss and I imagine that they would do very well but nothing amazing.

Rocks: Wow! This is where this tire really shines! My engine will give up before i run out of grip. I always run this tire aired down when on rocky trails, more for comfort than the need of extra grip. Slippage does not generally occur at all on most trails especially if it is all rock and less dirt.

Overall Impression: I would highly recommend this tire to anyone! I've got about 12000 miles on these tires so far and they don't seem worn at all. They do great on just about any surface and don't drive you crazy while on the road on trips.

Pictures: