Thread: Tire Reviews

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Bump for this thread! anyone with new tires or any reviews need to be updated? I'll add my new ones just want to get one more wheeling trip in on them I got the mud review done though LOL

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    You can put it in my duratrac reciew if you want... It just doesnt have a snow review. And probably wont till next winter.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    You can put it in my duratrac reciew if you want... It just doesnt have a snow review. And probably wont till next winter.
    Can you give us a snow review please? After almost 5 years on my GY Silent Armors I'm shopping for new tires, Thanks.
    2007 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi, QDII, Rusty's 2" lift, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, GetLost4x4's front hitch mount for portable winch.GY Duratracs 265/70R17s, Rola Roof Rack.

Senior Member Getting Dirty jjt250's Avatar
    I have Duratracs but unfortunately most of the snow had melted not long after getting them installed. For the short time I had with them in the snow, they performed great though. They have snowflake rating too and they've had great snow reviews also so I'm not all that worried. These will probably be louder than what you're used to with the Silent Armors, however.
    John
    2007 Grand Cherokee Limited | QDII | 3.0L Diesel | S4xC Shackles Mounts | Goodyear Duratracs
    Bilstein HD Front/Rear | Rusty's 1/2" Strut Spacer | Hemi XK Front/Rear Coils | HID Projectors

Thread Information