Brand: Bridgestone
Model: Dueler Revo 2
Size: 265/70/17
Price: Purchased used for $400 w/ 75% tread remaining
Wheel used: Stock, Chrome Clad wheels
Lift: 2 inch Rough Country

Road: Pretty quiet for an AT. Excellent traction on wet roads, slush, etc. They are wearing pretty good after 10,000 +/- miles. Dry traction is just as good, I see no issues at all! (A)

Mud: I haven't been in anything too serious. Just a few slick trails I used to frequently visit after class. I never had any issues. The tread doesn't clean out too quickly, the tread pattern sorta traps it. (B-)

Rock: I've been to Uwharrie twice with these tires and haven't had any issues being aired down (about 15 psi). I wouldn't exactly say they are amazing on rock, there aren't any "lugs" to grab ledges. They seem pretty tough being only a 6 ply (maybe 7?) no gouges or unusual slices missing. I'm not complaining especially for a less aggressive AT. (B)

Sand: Never had the opportunity

Snow: Pretty darn good actually but then again the QD-2 is a major factor haha! I went wheeling at a spot with about 10 inches of snow, they had great traction especially after the snow turned muddy! (B)

Overall review: A great tire for the guy who doesn't visit the trails that often. However you will be confident on the trails, I have yet to experience any problems. I would definitely recommend this tire!