Tire: 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrain KM1
Wheel: Stock with 1.25" Wheel Spacers
Lift: 2 inch Daystar, Robbys Half inch leveler (pinch weld mod, adn lots of trimming)
Cost: $200.00 for all four mounted and ballanced
Miles: 10,000 so far, still at 70% tread

Road: They make a ton of noise. Constant tire hummmmmmm, and my fiance will no longer drive with the windows down. Road traction has been excellent even in the rain.

Snow: I have not had the chance to test them in the snow yet, but I would assume the deep lugs will help get moving and clean the voids easy.

Sand: Hate sand, wont drive in it.

Mud: The Mud Terrains are great in the mud, no supprise. They provide lots of lateral traction as well for off camber trails in the sloppy stuff. I was able to stop in the middle of a bud pit, hook up a tow rope and pull out my brothers ZJ and didn't get stuck. Tread cleans out the Missouri Muck really well.

Rocks: Love the traction in the rocks. Really pulls well over ledges, and loose bolders. I air down to about 20 psi now, and that helps them flex and ride smoother. No sidewall problems, but I am now missing 4 or 5 of the large lugs from the tread. These tires chunk really bad, and it is very dissapointing.

Overall Impression: I would highly recommend this tire to anyone looking for a great deal on a great tire. They may be a tad pit noisy, but I only paid $200.00 for the whole set. Lots of Rubicon guys are switching their tires out after the lift, and Craigs List is full of these with little or no miles on them.

Pics: