Brand: Cooper
Model: Discoverer ATR
Size: 255\65\17
Price: $700 (or so, it's been a couple of years) installed
Wheel used: Stock wheels, then Ultrasport
Lift: Rocky Road 2.25"

I ran these for almost two years, and they served me well.

Quiet on the road, nice ride, handling is nice.

Pretty good in sand, did some playing in local dunes and the beach on the Oregon coast. Forget about climbing straight up a big steep dune like a sand rail, but they'll get you around good enough. I never got stuck. Sandy roads (Such in around Moab) won't be a problem.

Okay in mud, they slip but I never got stuck. Mud gets flung out for a while after you get back to hard surface, so it collects in the tread. (To be expected with all AT's)

In snow, they drive like it's dry. Pretty good grip on ice too. You can drive around on ice you can't stand up on. We've pushed grill deep snow on day trips, and the only time we became sss... stu... stu... (I can't say it) shall we say "momentarily immobilized" was when the Jeep's skid plates rode up on hard packed snow. After a bit of steering back and forth and wallering, it backed out of the bad spot and we gave it up. We left behind a flat track like a sled was dragged thru. (Maybe 18'' deep snow)

Rocks, they're okay. I got pretty used to the short "pulsing slide" sounds as the traction control checks spinning. That's something that has disappeared with the new M/T's, which do not slip AT ALL. Although never a problem, I was always aware of having 4 ply sidewalls, and drove slow on heavy boulder roads.

In all the off-roading I've done, I haven't aired down tires. Decades ago in my Toyota Land Cruiser with its 15'' wide tires, but all I ever did back then was sand dunes. It would however, not only climb a dune with a 100% slope, it would catch air at the top. (It was a turbocharged beast)