Brand: Maxxis
Model: Big Horns
Size: 265\70\17
Price: $192 installed
Wheel used: Stock wheels
Lift: 2" Spacer

Road review: There a little loud on the road so that can be annoying on long trips. They handle all the rain and water I've driven threw and I've been threw some floods and ridiculous rain storms at highway speeds no issues at all. Pretty good at turning for a MT very little to no tire roll detected except at extreme maneuvers and even then it was hardly noticeable the sidewalls stayed put there pretty stiff.

Mud Review: I don't seek mud but had no choice a few time. Mostly during down pours at Uwharrie where the trails become sled chutes at that point. The tires did awesome grabbing and biting the whole time. I had probably the least amount of issues in the group when the trails turned to mud.

Rock Review: This where I spend most of my time on the rocks and ledges. I air them down and they grip like crazy and don't fall apart when you spin them on the rocks either. At low pressure where I run them they are extreme at puncture resistance. Crawling over pointy rocks and squeezing them threw tight spots no problems here at all.

Sand Review: Probably the second place they spend most of there time. I don't air down for sand and even with easily 1000LBS of cargo I cruise threw 12" of sand no problem. The tread is very aggresive so if you're not careful they will bite the sand a bury you in it. I've been stuck once while anchored to another SUV my tires spun and I dug in quick the tread just bites. If I didn't let off I think they would of dug to china if I let them.
Snow Review: Only been on snow once with them and they did well. I could accelerate like it was dry out and stopping and turning where better then expected.

Air down Review: I air down to 12PSI and have had no issues. The tires flex and conform to the surroundings and never complain once about it see pic below.
Pictures:

My only snow picture but proves I been in it at least once LOL

Overall Impression: Overall I could not of asked for a better set of tries. I've done some crazy stuff with them and they have never let me down and I've never even worried at all that they would which included a trip from NC to Chicago. While comparing prices to comparable tires at the time of purchase these were also about the cheapest ones out there as well.