Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tire Reviews

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    You can put it in my duratrac reciew if you want... It just doesnt have a snow review. And probably wont till next winter.
    Can you give us a snow review please? After almost 5 years on my GY Silent Armors I'm shopping for new tires, Thanks.
    2007 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi, QDII, Rusty's 2" lift, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, GetLost4x4's front hitch mount for portable winch.GY Duratracs 265/70R17s, Rola Roof Rack.

Senior Member Getting Dirty jjt250's Avatar
    I have Duratracs but unfortunately most of the snow had melted not long after getting them installed. For the short time I had with them in the snow, they performed great though. They have snowflake rating too and they've had great snow reviews also so I'm not all that worried. These will probably be louder than what you're used to with the Silent Armors, however.
    John
    2007 Grand Cherokee Limited | QDII | 3.0L Diesel | S4xC Shackles Mounts | Goodyear Duratracs
    Bilstein HD Front/Rear | Rusty's 1/2" Strut Spacer | Hemi XK Front/Rear Coils | HID Projectors

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jjt250 View Post
    I have Duratracs but unfortunately most of the snow had melted not long after getting them installed. For the short time I had with them in the snow, they performed great though. They have snowflake rating too and they've had great snow reviews also so I'm not all that worried. These will probably be louder than what you're used to with the Silent Armors, however.
    Duratracs are great. They perform great in all weather conditions. I intend to get a wider pair of duratracs once these are done.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Thanks for the info guys. I got the Duratracs installed today. Pretty aggressive! I like them.
    2007 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi, QDII, Rusty's 2" lift, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, GetLost4x4's front hitch mount for portable winch.GY Duratracs 265/70R17s, Rola Roof Rack.

Senior Member Getting Dirty jjt250's Avatar
    Congrats, I think you'll like them! They're a pretty awesome tire.
    John
    2007 Grand Cherokee Limited | QDII | 3.0L Diesel | S4xC Shackles Mounts | Goodyear Duratracs
    Bilstein HD Front/Rear | Rusty's 1/2" Strut Spacer | Hemi XK Front/Rear Coils | HID Projectors

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar

Wildpeak

Brief background... these tires were to replace used JK Rubi M/T's I bought from Craigslist a couple years back. The Muds were worn, and not symmetrically so the ride was rough and loud. I switched to AT solely because of budget and ride. I chose this exact tire based on what I had seen around online about the tires and reviews (50k warranty as well) . Honestly I don't wheel my jeep enough to require Muds.

**Will update review as I get on more terrain. These are brand new as of 11OCT2013

Brand: Falken
    Model: Wildpeak AT
    Size: 265/70/17
    Price: 700 (Including alignment and mount/balance)
    Wheel used: JK Rubis
    RR 2.25 Lift
    Weight:not sure

Road: QUIET. My jeep rides like a freaking Buick. Rides like when I bought it.

Mud Review: N/A

Rock/trail Review: N/A

Sand Review: N/A
    Snow Review: N/a

**Hold for Pictures***
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    I just fixed all the links in the first thread. PITA! The forum still needs a lot of work from that switch a few years ago I guess. If anyone has any updates or new reviews to post that would be great.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information