Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am so ready for football!

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar

I am so ready for football!

FOOTBALL TIME!!! Yes! I am excited! Like the saints to win tonight but it doesnt matter to me.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I was at last weeks Cardinals vs. Chargers game and it was a really great game (until the last 38 seconds), I will be at Sundays Panthers game and am looking forward to a great season.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Nothing beats a view on the tv. with a nice cold (cheap) beer. Never been to a game live and dont really want to for the fact that i have amazing seats on tv.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    I've been to 2 games... both times excellent seats.

Nothing beats a 47+ inch high def TV with DVR (Pause/Rewind/frame by frame), an endless supply of buffalo wings & beer, and your own personal bathroom. Football is just one of those sports that's better at home with a few friends. In my opinion anyways.

Now hockey.... i LOVE going to hockey games!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I've been to 2 games... both times excellent seats.

Nothing beats a 47+ inch high def TV with DVR (Pause/Rewind/frame by frame), an endless supply of buffalo wings & beer, and your own personal bathroom. Football is just one of those sports that's better at home with a few friends. In my opinion anyways.

Now hockey.... i LOVE going to hockey games!
    That says it all. Ive been to a hockey game. really young dont remember much. Its hard to follow that puck on tv. I can only imagine live

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    It's actually easier to follow the puck in person.

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think for every sport there are pros and cons for being there and for watching at home. Ive been to NFL games at Foxboro, Giants Stadium, Ravens Stadium, Baltimores Municipal Stadium, Fed Ex Field, The Vet in Philly, Carolina , and both new and old Tampa Stadium. I like going to the different stadiums, eating the different foods and hitting the tailgates. Ive also been to NASCAR races at Richmond a bunch of times, Martinsville several times, Dover a couple of times. There is nothing like the sights and sounds of being at a race live but it does get a little boring at times. I would rather watch a race from home but Id rather go to a football game. Go Dolphins !! Go Bucs !!
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Id rather watch baseball at the stadium. The atmosphere makes it less boring. Speaking of bathroom..breaking the seal..

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Im checking flights to Tampa now . My brother lives down there and wants me to come down for the Bucs and Cowboys week before Christmas. Its not the Dolphins but next best thing. the Bucs games are always fun in the winter of course, there are usually plenty of bikini clad women running around too.
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    You do see the game better on TV but you get the whole experience at the game. Going to the bears games starts a 3am for a noon kick off time. From BBQ and hanging out to buying shots out of the back of a van toasting the bears with a hundred people. Freezing my butt off in the stands all of its worth it just to be there and you get to watch what you want as well not what the broadcast director decided he wanted you to see. You can take the whole game in see the open receivers that were missed or the two players fighting in the corner that they don't show any more. Nothing beats going to a game especially a team you and your family have been die hard fans of for generations.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information