1 4.35%
  • Jazz

3 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Listen To???

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty

What Do You Listen To???

I thought it would be a nice idea to see what everyone listens to! When I went to visit Sal, I had no idea we had similar interest taste in Country music. So, needless to say, the station never changed much and just about every song was a good.
    It's multiple choice option, there is no way you can fail, lol. Choose as many as apply to you. I'm curious what this group of folks listens to regularly.

I chose my top 3, but I also listen to a little bit of world and metal... But when I'm wheeling... it's usually ALWAYS country (especially western country)
    Last edited by AJeepZJ; 09-09-2011 at 03:58 PM.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I listen to both types...

Country & Western

But I like the oldies too (50's)
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    My top 3 is;
    Hip Hop/Rap
    R&B
    Jazz

Sorry can't do country, just not my thing.

Have to understand went from to NJ to NY then to SoCal (LA/Compton 8 years late teens to mid 20's) then with in the last 6 years moved to WA. So until I moved to WA I have always lived in Big cities & now feel I am in the middle of the country here in Everett. I have to go to Seattle at least once a week to hang out with some friends or I go stir crazy (missing the hustle and fast pace) My wife thinks I am completely nuts, if it was not for my son needing a yard to play & grow up in I would be in a high rise in downtown Seattle & be loving it.

So now you have a better incite into me. Bad or good it is what it is
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty strokeZ's Avatar
    Everything but pop - but sometimes even that. Jazz, Metal, Country, R&B are the favs. Also love Classical. I grew up playing symphonic music, switched to metal when I got old enough and played Jazz to help pay for things during University. Even played in a Greek Wedding band and I love Greek and world music.
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 4-1/2" AEV lift w 35" Toyo's

03 BMW Z4 2.5i ESS Stage 2 Supercharged, Custom Suspension, Stebro Exhaust, Hamann Side Skirts

85 BMW 535is Lowering springs, bilstein sport shocks, extra attitude

Senior Member Getting Dirty Chapman89's Avatar
    Classic Rock and Country, sometimes the newer rock music can be okay...
    Current: 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 Speed

Traded: 2006 XK Limited 5.7 QD-2

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Mostly country as AJ knows but pearl jam is still my favorite life time band. I grew up listening to mixes I was actually there in the beginning when people first started mixing house albums and called it mixing. It was mostly at parties in basements and stuff then one day it was on the radio that was pretty cool. I can listen to just about anything but wrap gangster crap that stuff I can't stand. I think we should all have some Johnny Cash in our collection as well. So my taste in music is open I probably like a song or two in every genre there is of course except for the wrap stuff.

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    I listen to mostly anything except really heavy metal and hard core rap. Can't stand those two. I've always played Symphonic, Classical, and Jazz music between the Piano and the Sax and have done many concerts between the three. Grew up mostly in the late 80s and 90s so anything from there I like quite a bit no matter what genre. I hate new pop music. I find myself listening to 80s 90s rock and country mostly in the car/jeep.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    Pretty much anything but country. Generally I turn on an alternative station before anything else, but I get in moods for metal and rap.

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ordered Brantley Gilbert tix today for Oct.12th. That is gonna rock , hopefull I remember it the next day !
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar

Lightbulb

I can listen to most anything BUT:

- teeny-boppers
    - "Urban (and ANYTHING that entails - I'm just an old CRACKA-American...)"
    - Country

That said, most of my presets - Sirius included - are for News/Talk.
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information