Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll call!!!!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    It's football season, bro. When I'm not in class, or working an additional 6hrs for no reason, at the gym, or stuffing my face with food - Sooo... Thursday-Monday I can be found on my comfortable couch in front of my TV - watching much deserved, and long awaited, glorious football.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    It's football season, bro. When I'm not in class, or working an additional 6hrs for no reason, at the gym, or stuffing my face with food - Sooo... Thursday-Monday I can be found on my comfortable couch in front of my TV - watching much deserved, and long awaited, glorious football.
    ..... hmmm... my eyes must be playing tricks with me. What i really just read was:

Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    It's football season, bro. And i really really really suck at multi-tasking.
    It's OK grasshoppa.... let the master teach you

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Nice Matt.
    Myself well everyone knows what I have been dealing with. Other than that I was watching my football on my thunderbolt while I was with my son at the park so no beer but works just fine for me. Great Win Raiders!!!!!!!!

Once I am able to walk again I will be doing some more work on the XK I have been needing to do. Since the car is gone the wife has been driving me around in the XK, just wish I could drive.

Commanderdan wish you luck on the job front

Just remember if you do go in to sales @ a jeep dealership the new JK owners are not wanting to know how much the XK can out wheel it lol
    Last edited by pjmjr508; 09-13-2011 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Added Raiders Won against the Broncs
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    I work 60+ hours a week, then have to fit in time for the gym, my kid, his 2nd birthday is in a month, and wedding next year. I bailed on Jeep Stock next weekend, and the Midwest Jeep Stockers run. Sucks, but there is only so much time in every day.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Tymac's Avatar
    In the last 7 days I've been to the range 3 times. Shot about 300 rounds. Going again tomorrow, Thursday and Friday. Taking a first timer each day. Until the past month I bet I haven't shot a pistol more than once a year and now I can't get enough. Weird.

The other day I was in the stall next to last season's winner. He was telling me they are taking sign ups for the new league. The range is having a 12 week league and has 100+ shooters signed up. I'm in. The first 4 weeks are qualifying and they broken down into divisions for either centerfire or rimfire. I asked if I can shoot in both and they said no. I just can't see why not, but they are the owners.

Senior Member Getting Dirty Chapman89's Avatar
    Since graduating back in May life is moving pretty quickly! In July I got a great job at a Subaru dealership getting a good salary plus commission, the system is nothing like the stereotypical car salesman. I actually have an office of my own working internet sales and walk in's. Within weeks of getting the job I got engaged to my g/f of three years. Now I'm in the middle of closing on an awesome house, I'll begin the move in Oct 4th!

With that said the XK got put on the back burner but that's slowly changing. I've been busy sourcing down my weird clunking noise. I got a new windshield after the NC DOT truck threw rocks at me. I'm also getting some minor paintwork to the front clip of the vehicle. Thank you $0 deductible!

I cannot wait to have a garage again instead of working outside in an apartment complex parking lot!
    Current: 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 Speed

Traded: 2006 XK Limited 5.7 QD-2

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapman89 View Post
    Since graduating back in May life is moving pretty quickly! In July I got a great job at a Subaru dealership getting a good salary plus commission, the system is nothing like the stereotypical car salesman. I actually have an office of my own working internet sales and walk in's. Within weeks of getting the job I got engaged to my g/f of three years. Now I'm in the middle of closing on an awesome house, I'll begin the move in Oct 4th!

With that said the XK got put on the back burner but that's slowly changing. I've been busy sourcing down my weird clunking noise. I got a new windshield after the NC DOT truck threw rocks at me. I'm also getting some minor paintwork to the front clip of the vehicle. Thank you $0 deductible!

I cannot wait to have a garage again instead of working outside in an apartment complex parking lot!

Congrats all the way around
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty

That is awesome man, Congrats. I love having a base with commission, and congrats to you and the lady.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    wow!!! Some busy guys here!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar

Congrats bro, you were scaring me for a while there I thought you were going to be the next XK to fall.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information