Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll call!!!!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar

Exclamation Roll call!!!!

So what the hell is everyone up to? Been a bit quiet here lately... not many updates to members' garages, or even questions. We all taking a break from playing? We need to get some wheeling trips going!

And PS, if i catch ya asking questions elseware that i know the answer to... i'm coming after you Name:  32.gif
Views: 29
Size:  700 Bytes (... actually, im not... but i'll send sal after you!!!)

Lets hear it

Name:  167.gif
Views: 76
Size:  1.1 KB

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar
    Ive been doing a lot of sitting. My girl and I got a home brew kit for 10 bucks and made that the other day. Hoping it comes out good. I was just looking at rigid lights. I want some..but I have no money to spend on mods. Im tired of not working. Ive been sending out mad applications. Everyone is hiring but no one is calling. Im down for wheeling as long as it isnt to far. I need to keep my money spending low key. All you guys showing pictures of guns and having fun has me down. I want to do all that. My pity party is over. Im going job looking online again. I wont be far...

Hang in there dude!!

Ever officially look into wrenching on cars? Pick up some ASE books and take a few of the tests to get your initial cert...

Thats the thing around here all we have are quick lubes. Im gonna run into a few bigger shops tomorrow that are up the road. See if they want any helpers/shop boys.

Couldnt hurt to try a dealership as well

I am gonna be over near annapolis tomorrow..Maybe Ill stop in at the Jeep dealer.

The website says they are looking for a sales person. I don't know if I would like that. I like talking to people and I love jeeps. So I think I'd be good at it. But sales is scary..you don't sell..you dont make money.
    Last edited by CmmdrDan; 09-12-2011 at 06:31 PM.

Ya know... it doesn't have to be a jeep dealer Name:  265.gif
Views: 56
Size:  1.4 KB

And sales isn't really that bad. The hardest part an "enthusiast" like us will have is separating our opinion from a sale.

I honestly don't think I would have a problem separating myself. I would just want to get someone into the brand that works the best and is always proving itself.

I know it doesn't have to be a Jeep dealer but Parts for discount...haha and I just know so much about them. I know the most about the models that are no longer made. But man I feel like I could sell them to a nun fresh out of the convent.

Eh, there aren't many "jeep" specific parts for the XK that would really make a discount all that great....

But it sure would be a great selling point when customers ask "so what do you drive?"... that's when being a "jeep enthusiast" really helps since it makes the potential buyer a lot more comfortable with the brand.

The only thing I really need the discount for would be the fuel and transfer case skids.

If I was buying a car at a dealer and the guy was driving a beater I would be less inclined to buy from him. Shows no confidence in what he is selling. I would keep a binder of pictures with what they are able to do...ohh that would be good. Frowned upon..but good.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information