Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Commander Of The Month - July Entries

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Ultimate Commander Of The Month - July Entries

This thread will close on July 10th or when the first 20 entries (members) have been posted.

Ultimate Commander Of The Month Contest Rules

July Contest is now open.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    July Contest is now open! Lets see who has the Ultimate Commander!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    just so I understand this before I go forward, this is the patriotic month? So were doing a theme type thing? Pretty much our commander looking as patriotic as we can get correct?

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    If you have stars on the side does that help for a patroitic theme? Got an American Flag on the roof pod also. Being as these are the early days for this web site and since there are not a huge number of members yet, I figure I might have a shot. It also helps that Phunkeydude has sold his Commander. Now Jon the Knappster has a well built and equipped Commander too. Here are a few pictures of my commander. Is it legal to nominate your own Commander?

Last edited by HueyPilotVN; 07-01-2010 at 05:12 AM.
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    just so I understand this before I go forward, this is the patriotic month? So were doing a theme type thing? Pretty much our commander looking as patriotic as we can get correct?
    Correct, just make sure something patriotic is in your photo (flag, fireworks, baseball, picnic). the members will vote so it will be up to them if you were patriotic enough!

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyPilotVN View Post
    If you have stars on the side does that help for a patriotic theme? Got an American Flag on the roof pod also. Being as these are the early days for this web site and since there are not a huge number of members yet, I figure I might have a shot. Is it legal to nominate your own Commander?
    Everyone has a shot, and yes you can nominate your own Commander, you however cannot vote for your own in the finals.

Junior Member Looking for Dirt Phunkeydude's Avatar
    LOL Huey! But maybe some day, the person that purchased my Commander will find this user forum and join to show off is proud Commander. I hope it resurfaces. I have no idea where it went.

Member Looking for Dirt redrockv8's Avatar
    I'll post a photo as soon as I figure out how to do it. Why so complicated? Where's the "manage attachments" section? It's usually at the bottom of VBulletin forums.
    HT

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    I think that the easiest way to post is to copy and paste from Photobucket or some other photo hosting site. Be sure and choose the link that is for forums.
    Good luck with the contest, I sure do not want to be the only entry.
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redrockv8 View Post
    I'll post a photo as soon as I figure out how to do it. Why so complicated? Where's the "manage attachments" section? It's usually at the bottom of VBulletin forums.
    HT
    I think what you are looing for is the icon of the photo in the top of the reply box. Just click on that icon and then paste your linl into the pop-up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information