Quote Originally Posted by superacerc View Post
Hopefully one day you'll be able to get another muscle car project to do with your son. Me and my dad always talked about it when I was younger and we never had any money while i was growing up. Since leaving the house my dad's business has boomed and we've done 3 project cars together since in spare time. That's how my 66 Ford F100 stepside and 68 falcon coupe came to be. My dad is trailering my 66 from GA to TX hopefully next weekend and taking his falcon(which i took when i left GA cause we didn't have my 66 fininshed) back home to GA to finish it's resto. I can't wait to drive it around. It's a complete body off frame restoration with mostly all original ford stamped parts. I definitely couldn't have afforded it on my own so i really appreciate my dad helping me with it and spending time with me on it.
The old Fords were nice I learned how to drive in the 68 Ford Twin I beam in the first picture. Incredibly low rear end gears made for some nice Burnouts. I am thinking about another Chevy maybe a Chevelle or Monte Carlo. Would like to go with a Big Block. We will see.