Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hate that Site

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Well Matt was the first one to suggest opening up this forum for the WK's and we all agreed. It has just taken you guys a little longer to get fed up with there BS over there then it took us. The only reason I see for going back over there is to recruit and inform other Jeepers that this site exists but I recommend doing it in a PM. Did anyone copy Jagers post that got him banned? Dan I'm surprised you aren't banned yet that was a lot of F bombs bro. My for sale post was also deleted over there but the mods can have there stuff for sale in there sigs posted in stickys so take that for what it's worth. It's a corporation out to make money don't for get that and having a section modded by people who don't own a Jeep in that section is just stupid IMO.

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar
    The best part is what I just found out. Keith, the owner of JF, also owns at least 2 other sites. My girl just register at a home brew site. Set up the same as JF and the Admin is Keith. Same name and location as JF. He was smart about websites. Just stupid about running them.

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, they have a classified section but you aren't allowed to post anything for sale ? I don't quite follow .
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilSmith View Post
    So, they have a classified section but you aren't allowed to post anything for sale ? I don't quite follow .
    It's hard to explain... basically, the classified section there is impossible to use. So people in the WK/XK section will post stuff up for sale in their "forum" for people to see. Remember, the ENTIRE wk/xk section there is just one forum area.. so everything XK/WK related is in one area, not split up into separate forums like it is here.

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    It's hard to explain... basically, the classified section there is impossible to use. So people in the WK/XK section will post stuff up for sale in their "forum" for people to see. Remember, the ENTIRE wk/xk section there is just one forum area.. so everything XK/WK related is in one area, not split up into separate forums like it is here.
    I gotcha. They remove it cause its not in the classified section , rather in the XK/WK section ?
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Quote Originally Posted by NeilSmith View Post
    I gotcha. They remove it cause its not in the classified section , rather in the XK/WK section ?
    Exactly.

But they're nazi-strict about it... even though the classified section is like a black hole where nothing can be found/seen.

And, as in my example, they deleted my thread which really didnt belong in the classified section to begin with. I basically said "hey, if anyone was considering changing out their springs for either the heavier or lighter duty ones, let me know". Yes, technically that's a "wanted" add... but at the same time i was targeting the people who aren't actively looking to sell their springs, just have been thinking about it.

All of this may seem a bit over reacting... but for those of us who have spent significant time over there... its just like the icing on the cake. It's just, really a crappy site for XK/WK owners to be on, yet it gets so much activity probably due to the name and showing up in google searches.

Senior Member Getting Dirty EvilJager's Avatar
    Well the thread title was " jf sucks balls"... i got to let the dogs out and get daughter in bed ill try to think of what i said haha... it easnt nice but not my worst .. i didnt even curse!
    JBA
    4XG
    S4XC

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    Another reason to move over to this AWESOME site!
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

For the record... i can definitely see why you got a few days vacation.

But i completely agree with the statements you made!

Senior Member Getting Dirty EvilJager's Avatar
    Ok here's what happened. A guy on jf posted in the wk/xk forum saying he wanted some front tow hooks (factory hooks ) so I replied saying dan had one. A few posts later it was deleted! So I wrote something close to this.

Jf sucks balls

Jf sucks balls b.c. they delete everyones threads. A guy was on here looking for a part and got deleted b.c. it was in the wrong section. The wk/xk have a very LIMITED market everytime we post in the classified we get DROWNED out by all the wrangler stuff. That's about all I remember
    then I got a few posts from som wrangler dbags and I said they need to make a fs/wtb sticky in our section( really how hard is that) and I got banned boo freakin hoo haha
    JBA
    4XG
    S4XC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information