Thread: Hate that Site

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar

Hate that Site

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/w...6/index77.html
    Post number 1154

Quoted for when it gets deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by CmmdrDan View Post
    Why has no one asked about that FJ!?

Oh and Jager did something today. He got banned for speaking the truth. He will be back in a few days though. Just a temp ban. It doesnt say he is banned but he said he can't do **** on this site.

What a crock of ****! A giant crock pot full of steaming ****! He got banned cause he pointed out the obvious. A paying member at that. Lets pay this stupid ****ing site to advertise for them on our ****ing jeeps and then get banned for speaking our minds. Well **** you JF! The classifieds suck here and when ever someone posts something for sale it immediately gets deleted! Who the **** is it hurting! IT IS BULL****.

That is all carry on.

Ohh and I drove it today to keep this on topic.
    I hate that ****ing site.

PM I just sent a Mod.
    Is it not important for this site to maintain and improve the way it operates? If a member has a problem they should be able to express the way they feel. The classifieds on this site are ****ing horrible. Every last thread about people try to sell something or looking to buy something has been ****ing deleted. Way to help out other jeepers. I don't float around into other model sections but is everything deleted there also? Anytime some one wants to sell something or buy something is it deleted? Maybe you should do what he suggested and make a sticky. It will make us happier. (the people who are paying to keep this site alive!) and it will make your job easier. Get off you ****ing high horse and help out the "fake" jeeps..you know the ones that don't have solid front axles. This section has gone to **** ever since the mods got switched. There were never any problems until you guys showed up.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    hahhhahaha thats awesome. I feel like making an account just to join in
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Not worth the time.

Senior Member Getting Dirty EvilJager's Avatar
    Me too ooh wait im banned over there haha
    JBA
    4XG
    S4XC

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    Wow, thats bs!
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Yup... i created a thread asking if anyone had a set of take-off OME coils or were interested in upgrading their MD coils to HD coils (some people decide later that they want extra load capacity) or if anyone with HD coils wanted to downgrade to MD coils (if the ride was too stiff). Thread got deleted... where the hell am i supposed to post a thread like that?

There's a reason i never paid for membership over there. Even when i had my wrangler and XJ... the majority of the members just lack knowledge and/or respect (but think they know everything about wheeling because their daddy bought them a wrangler) /rant

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Well Matt was the first one to suggest opening up this forum for the WK's and we all agreed. It has just taken you guys a little longer to get fed up with there BS over there then it took us. The only reason I see for going back over there is to recruit and inform other Jeepers that this site exists but I recommend doing it in a PM. Did anyone copy Jagers post that got him banned? Dan I'm surprised you aren't banned yet that was a lot of F bombs bro. My for sale post was also deleted over there but the mods can have there stuff for sale in there sigs posted in stickys so take that for what it's worth. It's a corporation out to make money don't for get that and having a section modded by people who don't own a Jeep in that section is just stupid IMO.

The best part is what I just found out. Keith, the owner of JF, also owns at least 2 other sites. My girl just register at a home brew site. Set up the same as JF and the Admin is Keith. Same name and location as JF. He was smart about websites. Just stupid about running them.

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, they have a classified section but you aren't allowed to post anything for sale ? I don't quite follow .
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information