Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Hate that Site

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    *shakes head* You guys disgruntlement makes me wanna chow down on some doughnuts, lol. You guys were successful that's kind of what matters most - Although there were some casualties (bans).

Keith's creation of the poll appears in every subforum - thats more powerful than any crawled thread... and it reaches out to EVERYONE. Which is what I suggested you do in the first place, Chris lol. But it's cool - you are a hothead and that's why you are my bro. Keith specifically put in a post containing a link for the WK guys. I think he's been accommodating in this matter ever since the ISSUE was brought to him, granted it was brought to him most likely because it was a crisis. Probably would have had fewer casualties if there weren't so many folks walking around with C4 and dynamite

BTW, I appealed all of your bans - or tried to anyway.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Don't encourage them to fix there problems now... We want members to come over here.

They didn't listen to you and banned some of you, we listened to you and adapted rather quickly to meet your desires.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty ItsMeKO3's Avatar
    ^^ Very true. Just sent a PM to a member over there that said he's done with the site. Trying to recruit!
    2005 WK - MY GARAGE

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Just read there general posting rules sticky. If that don't sum up what that forum is about then well I can't help you. I would cleverly quote some of it but alas I'm one of the casualties. To not put a WK or XK member in as moderators to rule over there own section is ridiculous there should be one of each IMO. Why they would put a Jeep owner that in charge of our section that most of them don't even consider us real jeepers is a recipes for disaster. I'm just curious is the JK section modded by the TJ or ZJ crowd I doubt it. As Matt has said were the red headed step children over there. I know people including myself have friends over so all you can do is shut up and take it like there rules say to do or you can speak up to change it and take your BAN like a man I guess.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    Don't encourage them to fix there problems now... We want members to come over here.

They didn't listen to you and banned some of you, we listened to you and adapted rather quickly to meet your desires.
    X2

IMO, let this issue fizzle over there. My posts in the threads and polls were more for my own amusement more than anything. Really, it's just a forum... a forum that we'll ALWAYS be the red-headed step children in. THIS is the place to be

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    *shakes head* You guys disgruntlement makes me wanna chow down on some doughnuts, lol. You guys were successful that's kind of what matters most - Although there were some casualties (bans).

Keith's creation of the poll appears in every subforum - thats more powerful than any crawled thread... and it reaches out to EVERYONE. Which is what I suggested you do in the first place, Chris lol. But it's cool - you are a hothead and that's why you are my bro. Keith specifically put in a post containing a link for the WK guys. I think he's been accommodating in this matter ever since the ISSUE was brought to him, granted it was brought to him most likely because it was a crisis. Probably would have had fewer casualties if there weren't so many folks walking around with C4 and dynamite

BTW, I appealed all of your bans - or tried to anyway.
    I was just looking at the "What did you do ...... today?" Thread on "the other site". 6 deleted posts in one page of one thread. Also two locked and two moved threads on the first page alone.

IDK why, but I sent this PM to Keith.

FYI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may not care, but just so you know, your losing alot of paying members in the XK/WK section because people are sick of the new mods. We had a very nice little community of people helping each other out for the past year or so that I've been on, and now, well, it kinda sucks.

ArloGuthroJeep was doing just fine before. For the most part everyone in that section is polite and helpful, unlike some of the A-holes who troll the GD sections posting "Great Story Bro" in every thread.

It's unfortunate that we're losing alot of members who have well modded Jeeps and experience to share. Not to mention the donations they provide to support this site.

As much as I enjoy learning and sharing my experiences on JF, I will not be renewing my membership if things keep going in this direction.

Here's just one example (there are numerous posts of members expressing their frustrations and bidding farewell) Though most have been erased by "mods".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did enjoy most of my time there and felt I should let him know what's going down. Though I think I may have found a new home.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Budasac View Post

I did enjoy most of my time there and felt I should let him know what's going down. Though I think I may have found a new home.
    sheesh... and it only took me like what, 5 PM's to get you over here?

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    sheesh... and it only took me like what, 5 PM's to get you over here?
    I don't like change. lol

Senior Member Getting Dirty EvilJager's Avatar
    Yea keith doesnt have a clue whats goes on with his mods hes pretty much collecting cash and backstabbing paid members.

Matt i have no idea where they think of this stuff polls and what not.

Ratdonkey or what ever his name is said we were the only ones have problems searching parts "even more obsolete models"
    So i told him " so sjould i start a poll in every section and find out " haha see how i got the evil on eviljager now
    JBA
    4XG
    S4XC

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Muhahaha.JPG 
Views:	177 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	937

Well..thats how it goes

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information