Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hate that Site

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar
    That is all they get there are people with one question. When they get their answer cya!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    The things I do for this forum and my fellow Jeepes

We are eternally grateful!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Sal... he's like the Ultimate Jeep Prophet... sacrificing memberships all over the web to promote his one true site..

Quote Originally Posted by CmmdrDan View Post
    We are eternally grateful!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Sal... he's like the Ultimate Jeep Prophet... sacrificing memberships all over the web to promote his one true site..
    I do what I can LMAO I think the only reason I'm not banned from the other forum is I have an in with there moderator LOL

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    or it could have something to do with all of your pictures of busting down doors overseas with massive shotguns, jumping out of planes, and your clearly semi-psychotic sense of humor + constant consumption of pain meds..... yeah, i wouldnt ban YOU either!!! lol

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    lol i like how ALL of our comments were deleted in that thread where we "technically" didn't break any rules...

Eh, sooner or later people will catch on. Don't know why members here still always post there first.... but whatever, the post #'s here have been rising steadily. Won't be long before that section of JF is a ghost town
    Ever since I registered to UJ, I've always visited it first before going to the other place. UJ is the most visited site for me since July. I really only still go to the other to keep in touch with its' members. But one thing I've wanted to be careful about was giving the impression that UJ is just a lot of people who were unhappy with so-and-so place. I don't want to be perceived as a place for those who can't follow other sites rules - no matter how frivolous or illogical they may be. I'd just hate for UJ to have a negative stigma attached to it...

All things considered, what the forum members were asking was not unreasonable - it would have really helped the site. Which is a shame they are so opposed to critique and suggestions.
    Last edited by AJeepZJ; 09-21-2011 at 07:56 PM.

or it could have something to do with all of your pictures of busting down doors overseas with massive shotguns, jumping out of planes, and your clearly semi-psychotic sense of humor + constant consumption of pain meds..... yeah, i wouldnt ban YOU either!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Ever since I registered to UJ, I've always visited it first before going to the other place. UJ is the most visited site for me since July. I really only still go to the other to keep in touch with its' members. But one thing I've wanted to be careful about was giving the impression that UJ is just a lot of people who were unhappy with so-and-so place. I don't want to be perceived as a place for those who can't follow other sites rules - no matter how frivolous or illogical they may be. I'd just hate for UJ to have a negative stigma attached to it...

All things considered, what the forum members were asking was not unreasonable - it would have really helped the site. Which is a shame they are so opposed to critique and suggestions.
    Being upset with another forum might make people stop by but they will stay for the content and dedicated members here and a friendly environment to hang out in and talk Jeeps. All we have to do is keep doing what were doing bro and people will see the light Build and they will come LOL I crack myself up.

I wanna know how long chris is banned for. What he posted in the xk/wk section and if anyone got a word in. Cause I'm sure whatever went down it wasn't good.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    He made a post basically saying that he's leaving JF cause the site and the mods suck. It lasted about five minutes before being erased. Your thread in the general forum was erased as well. It was up until at least 12:30. But it's gone without a trace now. It's kinda funny that the last comment I made was to argue that those of us who acually pay to support the site should have a voice. I guess the mods didn't agree.(RatMonkey) And there wasn't any bashing going on. Just a discussion and some complaining. The new mods in the WK/XK forum over there blow.
    Last edited by Budasac; 09-22-2011 at 03:55 AM.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information