Those are some great rides for sure and at heart probably most jeepers dream to have and travel and explore the country side well done guys.

I just wanted to add something about the packing list. You guys that carry those star things or what ever there called that you can call for help on. Your still depending on an electronic device to safe your life in case of an emergency which means no matter how you look at there is a possibility of failure here. Considering that when that device fails it fails at the worse possible time and then what do you do. You can't put all your eggs in one basket and yes its a great idea and will probably save your life. But if your a 7 day walk away from the nearest human and that fails then what. My box of MRE's and case water won't fail and when I need them I will have them and they will save my life. If you plan on going across Alaska or moab then having a plan A,B and C will save your life if something goes wrong. Making one of these expedition type trips is on my list of things to do someday and what I'm building my XK towards being able to accomplish. I consider every trail ride and every camping trip a test on designing my XK for such a trip.